Chapter 20: guy

A/n
I FINALLY MADE A CP AND MARBLE HORNETS INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT.

If anyone wants to follow me it's @_oxblurxo_ I will be posting daily on there and possibly making live videos and shit. I will basically follow anyone that follows me! :)
The account is private for reasons but maybe in the future it will be a public one. But I will accept any follower requests
Right now on the account I won't be posting anytime soon but I will be active and posting things on the story pretty often! Maybe after July I'll start actually posting. Idk.
I actually posted right now on my story right before I posted this :)

My school soccer team versed the local police today. Very interesting

I'm also going paintballing soon.. yayyy (note the sarcasm I don't want to get bruises) and guess what?! Were playing headshots! Yayyyyy (fuckkk)

I'm going to see phantom of the opera soon which will be the second time I see a musical.

I'm tired.
I had to study from 200 pages for a history test. For some reason I'm actually getting good marks in history and other subjects. But I think it's just sympathy marks from the teacher. Oh well.

I went to school yesterday and a student came up to me and said I looked like a dead bird. :)

July is coming up pretty quick and I'm not sure how I'm going to survive my camp. I'm going to have to take a shit load of pills. I swear I'm going to loose my patience with some of the kids there. I won't be a happy camper

I was thinking and I think before I go on my camp in July or maybe like the 20th of June I will post the 'intro' and chapter 1 of my hoodie x reader. Then when I come back I'll post the rest on the posting date which is August 12 I think (ik that's late but at least I will have at least 5-10 chapters already made. And the things I'm putting in there is very... time consuming)

IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS LATE THE WIFI STOPPED WORKING IN MY HOUSE. WELL ACTUALLY A FULL POWER OUTAGE HAPPENED AND IT FINALLY GOT FIXED RIGHT NOW.

Published: June 20 2:36am 2018
Song: Power by Bastille
—————————————————

~•:(Y/n)s POV:•~

'If you're testing my ambition and my drive,
you're in for a real trip. Get ready.

Now that you've dangled a bone in front of me,
don't be surprised if I bite a little too hard. Get set.

I will pass your test, I will get the gold,
I will beat the clock. I accept your challenge. Go!' -by: ???

The sun poured on us as we were panting and sweating buckets. We stared at each other as we held our weapons in hand, strategizing our next move. His two hatchets in his hand while my usual dagger is now a simple sword. His brown hair stuck to his face and his abandoned googles were now on the forest floor.

It was 33 degrees out, not the best day to be doing this.

In a flash he charged right at me, swinging his hatchet's. I barely dogged the hatchets blade as I moved over to the right side then swinging my foot back and hitting him right in the side. It was almost like I didn't even touch him as he swung his arm around, abruptly turning around, and marking my nose with a scratch. A stinging sensation was now burning on my nose as I felt blood pour out of the wound. I quickly ducked down as he swung the old hatchet at my head. I quickly stood up straight and swung my sword at him. The sword cut right into side and ripped a part of his black shirt, reviling the wound. He stumbled back a little from the blow but his face showed no sign of pain. While he stumbled back I quickly swung my sword at both of his hatchets making them fly out of his hands and onto a near by tree.