Chapter 8: greetings

I'm sick so I'm sorry if this is bad and sorry for late update I'm also packing :( I promise when I can I will update like crazy :D

Song: I am a Outsider by Three days grace

————————————————

/~•(Y/n)s POV•~\

'A simplistic word,
but a strong one at that.
It gives life new meaning,
it can start a relationship,
end a war,
and bring on new things.
While hello can do all of these marvelous things,
the most powerful of all these words,
is
goodbye.' -by: ???

I just sat there in the small wooden chair taking in all the information Slenderman told me. 'Proxies? Killers? Mansion? Zalgo? Missions?' All of these thoughts were racing through my head. This is all so confusing and hard to take in.

I took my eyes off the grey cement floor and looked up at Slenderman.

"So, child. Will you stay here and become a proxy?" He says

That's the question I still don't have a answer for.
'Will I stay? Or will I escape at some point? Or will I just say no all together? This is just so confusing!'

"You can't escape and if you do my proxies will find you if the rake doesn't get you first." Slender said. My eyes widened a bit, he just read my thoughts. "Wait. You can read minds?" "Yes I can, child. And if you don't want to stay here with us then I will have to kill you." He said.
I started thinking about his offer. 'I mean the police will probably be looking for me. Also (F/n) is dead and I won't have a place to live nor a job. I probably won't even be able to walk outside with the police looking for me.'
'But.. I would have to kill everyday and obey this guy and do I really want that?' I thought about it for one more second until I came to a conclusion. "Alright I'll join you." I said but I couldn't help but hear the voices screaming in my head telling me that I will regret it. Oh I probably will regret this decision and this was all a big mistake but it's the only choice I have at this point.
"Ok child, I will have Masky come in and show you around and your room. If you need anything just say my name in your head. Goodbye." And just like that he just 'poofed' out of the room. 'What the heck he can also teleport?' I just shrugged it off I mean it's Slenderman for you.

I now realize that my wrists are burning from the ropes and probably will leave marks later. The smell of the room is also getting to me making me slightly gag at the foul smell. I then turned my head to the door and heard footsteps right outside it. The door opened and Masky came in. He walked over to me and went behind the chair and started cutting the ropes off of me. "So, your joining us?" Masky asked me. "Yup. Well I didn't really I have a choice." I said as I rolled my eyes and rubbed my now red wrists. "Cmon and follow me. I'll show you around the mansion and your room. Also you might want to be careful there are a couple of perverts in this mansion." Masky said as he walked out of the room with me trailing behind me. We walked down a long kind of dark hallway then came to a staircase going upwards with a small wooden blood stained door. Masky opened the door and held it open for me then closed it. We walked down a brighter, less dirtier hallway that had two doors on the left side of the hallway.
One door was a big dark oak door that had 'slenderman' carved in the wood and the other door was a smaller oak door with the word 'weapons' in the wood. We walked down the hallway and then walked into a big room with a couch and TV and another white push door. On the couch there was a boy with blonde hair and a green hat playing video on the TV with his back faced towards us. It looked like he was playing one of the Call of Duty games and he was pretty good. Well not as good as me. I always played video games when my parents and sister weren't home.
Masky then pointed towards the boy. "Thats BEN Drowned. But he's one of the perverts I mentioned so be careful." Masky said. Then BEN paused his game and turned his head around to me and Masky and smirked. He had blonde hair poking out of his green hat. His red and black eyes staring at us and blood 'tears' rolling down his cheek and onto the floor. He also wore a green tunic while holding a neon, glowing green Xbox controller in his hand. He looked like a demonic Link from The Legend of Zelda. "Why hello there babe~ The names BEN~" BEN purred. "My names (Y/n) also not interested." I said as I raised a eyebrow at the elf. He then slightly pouted and turned around and continued to play his game. I turned to look at Masky who was glaring at the back of BEN's head through the eye holes of his mask. You could feel the hatred and annoyed aura around him. He then turned to me and then motioned me to follow him. "Let's go meet everyone else." He said as he walked to the painted white push oak door.