Chapter 17: How?

A/n there's like barely any service up where my camp is and it's making me mad

IMPORTANT MESSAGES AND UPDATES!!! ⬇️

OML IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I'm just so exhausted and annoyed with basically everyone. I keep blacking out and forgetting shit. I'm also stressed with school, there always throwing projects and test 5 times a week now.

I've also edited a lot of the chapter like the intro chapter. I added a lot of shit and edited a lot of stuff on a lot of the chapter but nothing important happened so no need to worry if you didn't read it. So I tried to edit other chapters before I post shitty chapters

I actually have a new schedule at the end of this chapter because I can't keep this schedule.

The doctor said I can play in my school's soccer tournament now. So it's on Friday June 8 (today) for like the whole day. Then I have other shit to do right after. So ya. Very busy

I found out my 2 best friends (my only friends in school) at my school are fake and we're using me.. a lot of shit and drama is going on and it's so stressful. So that's another reason why I couldn't update.

Another reason for my late update is.. my finger is turning purple, it hurts like hell, it's very swollen and it's burning up. Is that normal? I had a problem with the same finger a while ago where i had to get finger surgery so I might have to get it again.. or I might do it myself and cut my finger open cuz I did it before.

Update: I had to go home early while I was at school. I was getting very dizzy and feverish.
This is not good. I'm just getting worse and worse..

Published: Friday June 8 1:53pm 2018
Song: We are by Hollywood undead (this song reminds me of the CP's)
——————————————————

/|•=(Y/n)s POV=•|\

Warning gore and killing.
I honestly don't know why I'm still putting up warnings like what's a CP fanfic with out some gore and killing.

'People think depression is sadness, crying or dressed in black.
But what the people think and say is wrong.
Depression is the constant feeling of being numb and alone.
You will never truly know the definition until you feel it.' -By: half by me half by other person I don't know

My eyes slowly opened as I wakened from my sleep. A pounding headache made me groan in pain and the smell of weed burned my nose. I blacked out on BEN's floor and I don't even remember I falling asleep on it.
I heard light snores from beside me and saw BEN sleeping on the floor, not far from me.
His green controller was still in his hand and I noticed the TV was also still on. I quietly got up off the floor ignoring the huge headache and grabbed the remote, pressing the power off button on it. Being very quiet I walked out of BEN's room, down the hallway and down the stairs going into the kitchen. I opened the door to the kitchen and walk across the cold tiles over to the oven.
The clock read 6:39am.
I now noticed that the sun was barely visible and you could faintly hear the birds singing, in the distance of the forest.
I sighed before biting the inside of my cheek, deciding if I should take a aspirin. I decide just to take one pill because I might have a patrol later.
I silently grabbed a cup from one of the cupboards and poured some cold water in it. I tipped my head up and swallowed the circular white pill.

I threw the cup in the sink and turned around to be crashed into someone's chest.

"What are you doing down here so early?"