Chapter 6: Running

*All Photos are not mine unless I say*

Song: another way out by Hollywood undead

———————————————

-•(Y/n)s POV•-

'This tremble in my hands
and the aching in my muscles
but the taste of blood in my mouth
causes me no trouble

no defending
just attack
the taste of blood
the aftermath

this fight
I probably won
but the taste of blood
lingers on.'  -By: half by me other half is from a textbook

Time seemed to stop right at that moment. (F/n) body laying there motionless on the ground. Stab wounds after stab wounds lingered her body and blood was surrounding her body like a blood bath. If this were any normal person they would have screamed already but I didn't, I just stood there in shock. I immediately snapped out of trance I was in and ran up to her bloody and stabbed body.
I crouched down beside her body and put 2 fingers to her neck and waited, I felt no pulse. I then stood back up and looked around and saw that the sun was setting.
Then the sound of my ringtone filled my ears. I took out my phone from my pocket and saw that Tim was calling me. "Hello?" I answered the phone. "(Y/n)?! Where are you?! (F/n), me and Brian are looking for you, I called you a million times! But now we can't find (F/n), she disappeared when we were near the tunnel and me and Brian decided to go and look around the forest." Tim said with concern and a little anger in his voice. "Yes I'm okay, relax! But are you sure you checked the tunnel? Because I'm in the tunnel right now." I said while looking at the tunnel entrances. "Yes I'm pretty sure we checked the tunnel, we were looking in that area for a couple of hours. Stay where you are, me and Brian are coming." Tim said then hanged up. I slightly panicked because they were coming into the tunnel and (F/n)s corpse is just at the ends of it. I then decided to run into the forest, it's my only option right now.

I exited out of the tunnel and just ran start for the forest, not going on any trails. My (H/c) hair flowed behind me as I jumped over fallen trees and small streams. The sound of leaves crunching under my feet as my shoes pounded on the forest floor. The only thing that i can think of is running away from the tunnel as far as I can.

~time skip 15 mins later~

I stopped running and put my hand on a tree as I panted loudly. I felt so paranoid, I felt like someone was watching me, following me. I scanned the forest around me and searched for anything out of the ordinary but I couldn't find anything. I then took my hand off the big oak tree and started walking, slowly. I kept turning my head around to look behind me if someone or something was there but of course nothing was there. Well that was until I turned my head around to see a man in a white mask with painted black lips, eyebrows and black around eye holes. He was wearing a beige jacket along with blue jeans. But what made my eyes widen is that he had a weapons belt around his waist. There was a black dagger and a black gun strapped on the belt and he had one hand on the dagger. I then turned my head straight then bolted forward into the forest. I heard his footsteps pound behind me, I could hear my heart beating and feel it pounding against my chest. I needed to do something to lose this masked man running behind me. I look behind me to see him gaining speed and was not that far behind me. I decided to make a sharp turn left and kept running at full speed but I noticed something in the distance of where I was running to. I looked closer and saw that it was a man with a mustard yellow sweatshirt, blue jeans and a black ski mask with a red frowny face on it. I noticed he was holding a bloody metal pipe in his hand and a silver gun on a weapon belt strapped on his waist. Before I could turn in the other direction, the yellow hooded guy ran straight for me and swung the medal pipe at me and the pipe hit the side of my head.
I immediately fell to the forest floor then blacked out.

—————————————————

|//Tim's POV\\|

(Y/n) finally picked up the phone and told me that she was in the tunnel but I have a feeling something happened. I told Brian that she told me that she was in the tunnel and we both quickly put on our masks and got out our weapons and started walking towards the it.
Yesterday slenderman said that he wants her at the mansion by tomorrow, so we are going to go and get her. And today is the perfect day to do that.
We both walked in silence, the only sound you could hear was the sound of leaves crushing with each step we took.
5 minutes later we were at the tunnel entrance but there seemed to be no one there. But as soon as you walked in the tunnel the smell was very unpleasant and foul. "What the hell is that smell! Please don't tell me you farted." Brian said as he turned his masked face towards me. I didn't have to see his face to know he was smirking at me. "No I didn't fart you asshole but it smells like blood or something rotting." I said as I furred my eyebrows together and looked around. As I was walking I seemed to step into a puddle but when I looked down it was not a water puddle more like a blood puddle. "Hey Brian! I think I found where the smell is coming from." I said as I looked at the blood puddle. "I think I found where the blood is coming from." I looked up to see Brian at the end of tunnel, looking at something. I walked over to him and I saw (F/n) laying there, motionless with stab wounds all over her. Then Brian turned his head to me. "(Y/n) must have did this and if she did she would have ran as far away from here. She shouldn't be far so let's go." Brian said as he fixed his ski mask and started walking out of tunnel with me following behind me. I walked beside him then pushed my mask up over my mouth. "I should chase her while you try to block her path." I said to Brian while he nodded. "Okay I'll be in the shadows then." He said then disappeared in the forest.
I was now jogging looking, listening for any sign of (Y/n). Not too long later I heard heavy breathing and turned my head to see (Y/n) panting and putting her hand on the tree beside her. I then quickly put my back against a tree so she wouldn't see me and waited until I heard her start walking again. I came out of my hiding spot and went to a nearby tree and did the exact same thing, over and over again. Until I came out of my hiding spot and stood there looking at her. She turned her head over her shoulder and looked at me then froze. Then in a flash she sped off running deeper into the forest. I then began running after her while looking around me to see if I could see Brian so I could maybe steer her into him. But of course i didn't see him at all.
Then (Y/n) made a sharp left turn while I followed closely behind her. But I saw something yellow in the distance and realized it's Brian, standing there with his pipe in hand. I slowly went into a jog when she was close to Brian. Then he ran full speed right at her and swung his pipe into the side of her head, knocking her out.
I slightly panted as I jogged over to (Y/n)s body and stood over her. There was a bump forming at the side of her head and a also a little bit of blood. There was also blood splatters over her clothes and a bloody dagger in her pocket. I took the dagger out of her pocket and looked at it. "Well now we know for sure she did it." I said as I shoved Brian the knife. He took the dagger out of my hand and examined it. Then he put it in his pocket and looked at (Y/n). "We should start heading out." He said as he took off his ski mask and put it into his hoodie pocket. "Yea lets go. I'll carry her." I said as I picked her up bridal style. Brian nodded and started walking through the forest with me following behind him.

I couldn't help but to admire (Y/n)s features. She just look so peaceful.

Well peaceful for now.

—/ • — • — — • — — • — — \-
?

A/n ugh my head hurts and I keep getting random fevers. So apparently my family is going on vacation *le eye roll* and I'm going so I might or might not post on the week I'm gone because my parents take my phone away. The week I'm gone is April 30 - May 5
Word count: 1618
Edited :)