Chapter 3: moving

(A/n His hair is 👌👌 bEaUtiFuL 100000/10)

Song: Turn off the lights by Panic! at the disco

————————————————

~<Y/n POV>~

'Lost in the woods,
I was lost before:
but I already escaped,
now, I'm already free;
it takes an hour
to feel complete again,
but these winding roads
took me quite certain;
lost in the woods.' -By me

The chorus of 'Let you down' by NF filled the car as I drove up
the highway in the direction of Alabama. I turned the volume up and softly started signing the lyrics.
'Feels like we're on the edge right now
I wish that I could say I'm proud
I'm sorry that I let you down
L-l-let you down
All these voices in my head get loud
I wish that I could shut them out
I'm sorry that I let you down
L-l-let you down.'
I always loved music. Always turning the volume up full blast while playing 80s rock music or just depressing music. I could always relate with some of lyrics from certain songs. I feel like every time I listen to music, I forget about all my problems and the people around me. It's like I'm in a different place, different reality then everyone else. Music has changed my life and helped me though difficult times and days where I wanted to give up. I would just put on my earbuds/headphones and blast rock music, but that was in the past.
It's different now.
I'm finally leaving.

I started thinking about Tim and Brian. Tim and Brian. I can't help but feel a little uneasy around them like there keeping a big secret or something. But they seemed like they were really nice guys but I can't seem to find out why I feel so uneasy vibe around them. I'm not sure if I trust them but for now I'll just be nice.

~lil magical time skip by me laughing at 3:00am and waking up my parents cuz I'm looking at memes on Instagram and I'm supposed to be writing this book~

After a while of driving down the highway and listening to 'highway to hell by AC/DC I see a sign that's says 'WELCOME TO ALABAMA!' I sigh in relief because it feels like I've been driving for hours but it's only been 2hours and 45mins. Then I start looking for the Tuscaloosa exit from the highway. After 5 mins I found the exit, and signal and move into the other lanes and going up the highway exit and into went into a street. I look at the directions from the paper in the cup holders beside me and go down the street then turn right, straight, left, straight and right. I was then driving up a neighbourhood with nice looking houses then look at the address on the paper and saw that the house is on his street. 'Damn (F/n) has a nice house.' I thought to myself. After passing by a couple of more house I saw that the house that (F/n)s house is the next one. The house looks like this..

It's not a bad looking house and it's not that small and not that big, it's perfect

It's not a bad looking house and it's not that small and not that big, it's perfect. I drove up the driveway and parked the car and grabbed my keys and grabbed my bags from the trunk and locked the car. I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. Seconds later I heard footsteps coming towards the door and then the door swung open and I saw (F/n) standing at the doorway with a big smile on her face. "(Y/n)!" She basically screamed and hugged me. "Hey (F/n)! It's nice to see you too but I think your crushing my lungs a little too hard." I gasped out because I could barely breathe. "Oh sorry (Y/n) I'm just so happy to see you. Come in, come in and I'll show you around." She said excitedly and she grabbed my hand and dragged me inside the house while showing me around. She showed me the kitchen, living room, tv room, the bedrooms, bathrooms and then the basement. "Oh I almost forgot let me show you your room." (F/n) said as she went up the stairs as I followed behind her. She went down the hall then to a wooden door that was painted white, then she opened the door and walked in with me behind her. The bedroom was so nice.