Chapter 12: messed up

A/n *le sigh* me 2 Timmy ^

it's funny I have the ending done and I think it's amazing but sad but I don't know what to put for filler chapters :l

This chapter connects to the last chapter so read this chapter carefully and kinda... remember it. It's kinda a hint for the last chapter :)

Published: Monday May 14 3:55AM :l

Song: paralyzed by NF (love this song with all my heart and I can relate with it so much)
———————————————————
\_|•Tim's POV•|_/

'I am jealous of what's not mine
Not angry, not upset
Jealous, a peaceful jealousy
One that does not lash out
And cause physical and mental damage
Just jealous
Jealous my hand is not in your hand
Jealous my arms are not around your waist
Jealous my lips do not touch your lips
Jealous my eyes do not wake up to your eyes
Jealous that you are not mine
I want you to be mine
But I will accept that you're happy
And that I am simply fine.' -By: ???

The summer sun blaring in eyes as I stood at the side of the mansion while having a cigarette. I puffed out the smoke and watched it disappear before my eyes.

'When did I become so cold?'

Everything and everyone seemed to be calm and happy today, but me. I was pissed, upset and angry. Some would say it's jealousy and I would agree on it. I'm not sure why I'm THIS jealous. I just am. I hate seeing her and Toby that close. I hate seeing her and Brian that close. Almost angry that I am not as close to her as they are close to her. I shouldn't be liking her. In fact I ignored her for that reason but now when I'm seeing her, Toby and Brian together, I regret it. I thought ignoring her would make these unwanted feelings go away but they seemed to be stronger now.

'When did I become ashamed?'

I hate myself for liking her.
I hate that she gave me these feelings.
I hate Slender for bringing her here.
I hate Toby and Brian for being so close to her.
I just hate anything that has to do with her.
Yet I still like her.

'Where's the person that I know?'

I just had to go outside and get some air before I blow up on someone. Or before I would do something I would regret later. Plus, the cigarette helps me clam down and relieve the stress and anger. I just want to be alone right now and think about everything and what I'll do.

'They must have left
They must have left
With all my faith'

But my peaceful state was now a pissed one when I heard Brian call my name. I just wanted to scream at him to go away but I held it in.

'I'm paralyzed
Where are my feelings?'

"Hey Tim. I've been looking around everywhere for you." Brian said as he walked up to me then stood beside me. "What do you want?" I grumbled out as I inhaled the cancer stick. "Geez no need to be so grumpy. Anyway, Slender wants you, me and (Y/n) to go out on a patrol tonight. It seems there has been a lot of people wandering the woods awfully close to the mansion." Brian said as he put his hands in his hoodie pocket and adjusted his hood. "You alright?" Brian said as he tilted his masked head to the side. He seemed to be watching me carefully. "I'm fine!" I spat out angrily then throwing my cigar on the ground then stopping on it, squishing it. "I'm fine." I said again but almost in a whisper. I felt like I was going to have a mental break down from everything that's going on, and the voices in my head aren't helping either. "I just need to go for a walk." I mumbled before walking away from Brian, with my hands in the pocket of my tan jacket.

I walked away from Brian and till the mansion was out of view. I walked till I came to a small field. The grass was tall, and not a single tree around. Well except for a big oak tree in the middle of the field. There were all sorts of flowers hidden in the tall grass. Sunflowers, dandelions, Daisy's, Violet's and even tulips littered the field making it more alive and colourful. A couple of butterflies including monarchs, moths and swallowtails flew across the field, even some flew right past my masked face. I could also hear the distance sound of birds chirping coming from the forest.

I sighed and inhaled and exhaled calmly. I already felt more relaxed and calm. I started walking through the field to the oak tree that was planted right in the middle of the field. I walked right up to it and ran my fingers over the smooth, brown bark but something caught my eye. Many and I mean many initials were cared into the bark. Some were couples initials with hearts around their names but others were just a first name. Some seemed old but others seemed fresh almost like it was written a couple of weeks ago. But what caught my eye was above all the names and initials were two names written largely. There was a big heart around the two names and at the bottom it said 'together forever my love <3' but then I noticed a date was carved right beside the names '2000' was written perfectly in cursive. It was shocking to see that this many people have been to this tree and wrote there names on it. But then I saw a cross carved into the tree underneath the '2000'. I furred my eyebrows looking at it. None of the other names or couples initials had a cross written with it. I shrugged it off because they could have been very religious or something and kept looking around the tree till I got behind it.

As I stepped around the big oak tree I immediately saw a big oak cross planted into the ground a couple of centimetres away from the tree. I stepped closer and looked at the cross and saw writing it. It said 'We got married here and now this is where you rest, goodbye my love.' I noticed the exact same cursive hand writing that was written at the front of the tree. There was also a date saying '2017' at the bottom of the cross. Then I saw a dirty, damp piece of paper that was hanging by a nail that was right under the '2017.' I crouched down and lifted the paper a bit to see writing on it, the same cursive writing. 'Time flew by quickly. I'll always keep you close. I guess not all story's have happy endings.' My eyes widened a bit after I read the paper. I was not expecting that. But the words seemed to be stuck in my head 'I guess not all story's have happy endings.' I shook the words out of my head and walked back around the front of the tree and climbed up it. I sat on one of the lower branches just admiring the scenery. I then felt my dagger in my pocket and pulled it out. I ran my finger over the clean, and sharpened blade and just started playing with it and flipping it around.

After of some time of just sitting on the branch and relaxing I noticed the sun was started to set. I stretched out my arms and decided it was time to go and prepare for patrol tonight. But as I was about to jump down from the tree I decided to do something. I took out my dagger and quickly cared something into the tree. First I just wrote 'Tim' with all the other names then I wrote '(Y/n) + Tim' near the branch I was sitting. It was like I was in high school and madly in love with some girl. But that was not the case.

I quickly put my dagger back in its holder then started walking off to the mansion. Those damn words still stuck in my head
'I'll always keep you close.

I guess not all story's have happy endings.'

/• • • — — — • — • • — • — • — —\

A/n I'm kinda happy with how this chapter turned out but I'm a little upset with it cuz it's way too short buttt the reason why is I'm 99% sure I'm gonna do 3 updates this week since I'm not going to school
dnkdkekwnwncbjfowjw

Im a little sad cuz the reason I'm not going to school is cuz my class is going to Quebec for the week and I can't cuz of my stupid leg :( stupid injuries

Anyways im going to leave it here and stuff and I'll see ya next update byeeeee

Word count: 1499
Not rlly edited:(