9 |

When Morgana saw Mordred, she was very happy and relieved. So were Arthur to see his uncle, Agravaine.

"Merlin, what's wrong?" I asked the servantboy, walking closer to him so our visitors would not hear.

"It's him, Mordred," He whispered to me, "I don't feel he has any purpose back to Camelot. Uther has banned druids from ever coming back to Camelot."

"I have a bad feeling about him too, like he is the cause of something. But I can't tell what..." I agreed.

Mordred and Agravaine's chambers were placed at the end of the hallway, marked the most guarded chambers of all time. And today at six, I will be tasked to bring them both to the dining room for a welcome-back feast.

Unfortunately, this morning, I wasn't feeling any better. I've had a nurse check on me since Gauis is out running errands in the market as I lay on bed.

"What's wrong with me? Why do I feel so tired?" I groaned at the feeling.

"Captain, have you thrown up this morning?" The nurse asked me patiently.

"Yes. Twice."

"You're three months, miss. The first month you hadn't felt anything, which was lucky. I sure hoped you hadn't went out and battled."

I blushed, I did. That was the month were Morgana and I had returned from the battlefield on Nevermore, my dragon, and I had felt so dizzy I vomitted.

"I-I don't understand...why now?" I asked her, "Leon and I never done any-"

What if it was magic? Will the next child be born of magic, just like Arthur was with Ygraine and Uther? I thought.

"No," The nurse cut me off, "You hadn't. Your child is born of magic." Suddenly the tone of her voice changed and her body morphed into Mithian's.

I gasped and narrowed my eyes, "You! How did you escape from our dungeons? You were to be executed yesterday!"

"I was, wasn't I?" She laughed, "But some of your friends helped me escape." She gestured towards the slightly-opened door, and in stepped two royal guards, clearly their minds have been folded.

I scrambled out of bed and unsheathed my sword, "By the order of your Captain, stand down!" I yelled.

"No...," Her voice was hoarse as her eyes flicked towards my fingers, "H-How can this be?! You divorced him?"

I shook my head, and took her surprise as my advantage, "I am still Camelot's Captain, as I am his wife." I lashed out my sword at her.

"I know everything about you, Aurora. You think you can defeat your mind?" She smiled as she dodged the attack, "Your first daughter Ava died because of you. It's all your fault, wasn't it?"

"Now, I shall destroy you. Not from the outside," Her eyes narrowed wickedly, "But from the inside."

A large beam of light struck the two of us.