18 |

I stepped out onto the balcony where everybody can see me. Everyone glanced up, including Leon.

His eyes rounded in shock. But Agravaine and Mordred were the most surprised.

"I think you know what happened to me, do you not?" I tilted my chin upward, showing that I was serious when talking.

"W-What are you talking about?"

"Since I was the only eye-witness there is, I don't suppose I could tell all of you the whole story?" My brows raised skeptically at Agravaine.

"O-Of course," He stuttered.

I began when I was strolling around the village square on Nevermore, doing my daily routine checks on the cleanliness and the state of the houses.

I also told them that I came upon Agravaine, who was busy helping passing out bread rolls to the poor and old. He claimed that he was helping me with my errands, so I agreed and started helping him doing so as well.

"When he exposed me of carrying Sir Leon's second child," I continued, "I was shocked since nobody knew of it except myself."

He had also admitted that he was the one who summoned up the shade ; and tricked us all.

"I was knocked unconsious and brought to a cottage in the woods. There, he has left Cenred to seek me out for information on Camelot's defences."

Arthur was furious by the looks of his face when he heard this.

"When I had refused to tell him what he had wanted me to say, he tortured me. And raped me."

"He threatened to kill my second birth."

Agravaine pleaded mercy.

"You plead mercy, yet when I pleaded for yours, you left me in the hands of that murderous leader."

Way to go, mother, Ava cheered.

"There are no more witnesses. You cannot possibly believe what she say is true." Agravaine spoke up.

"I believe her," Leon plucked his sword off the floor and aimed it for his neck.

"Of course you do. You are her husband," Agravaine rolled his eyes.

I narrowed my eyes. "I am a trusted member of the court. Never in my life will I betray Camelot."

"Enough said. Mordred, destroy her!" Agravaine pointed his finger at me.

I frowned. Where is he?

Behind you. Watch out!

I whirled around just in time to see Mordred holding a sword and lashed it out at me, and in a nick of time, I held out mine.

Our swords clashed together.

"This is over, Aurora," He pushed me off the balcony.

I landed on my feet, glaring up to him. "It isn't over until I say so, Mordred."

His eyes glowed yellow, and my sword flew out of my hands. Magic.

"If you think you can kill me using magic, you're wrong." I narrowed my eyes.

He smirked, "You said it,"

Blades that lined the walls flew off their positions and towards me.

My eyes rounded in surprise and alert. I raised my arms, blocking their every attack with my gauntlets.

The people screamed, and ran everywhere to dodge the attack. That wasn't helping at all.

"Druids are peaceful people!" I raised my arms, forming a protective 'X', defending myself from the last blade, which broke to pieces.

I smiled in satisfaction.

"W-What? How can this be? It was supposed to be my strongest attack."

"Was," I corrected. I quickly retrieved my sword and threw it at him.

It landed squarely on his chest.