#1

I know that Masky and Hoodie aren't considered "real creepypastas", but they are here because I want them to be. I also know that Toby is probably not obsessed with waffles and Masky and Hoodie with cheesecake, but I'm going to say they are for this. I find it hilarious :p

Edit: Just found out about why the fandom made Masky like cheesecake, so I won't being using that anymore after chapter 9. Sorry, it's a really rude joke that I wasn't aware of.

Who is your best friend and a favorite moment with them.

Capricorn: Slenderman - One time you were hanging out in the library when Jeff and Taurus started to bug you. While Jeff was arguing with Slender you decided to help... by throwing a book at him. Slender was trying not to laugh while Jeff yelled at you. Slender put him really high on the book shelf and you all left the room. He couldn't get down so you heard yelling. He was stuck up there for two hours before you decided to get him down.

Aquarius: Eyeless Jack- You two were hanging out in the kitchen eating. Sally and Aries walked down with Jeff and BEN. She had forced them into dresses and put make up on them. You two laughed so hard that you started choking on your food.

Pisces- Toby- You two were planning to mess with Masky. At 3am you went to his door... *Knock, knock, knock knock, knock* "DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN!!!~" You both heard very angry yelling as you ran and hid.

Aries- Sally- You were the one who forced BEN and Jeff into princess dresses, Sally put make up on them, and you forced them downstairs where EJ and Aquarius choked on their food because of the sight.

Taurus- Jeff- You two pranked the entire house together. They were all watching The Grudge, so he put you in an outfit that looked like the monster. You two hid behind the couch and waited for the perfect moment. When one of the scary parts came on you both jumped out and yelled, scaring the crap out of everyone. Their faces were great!!!

Gemini- Laughing Jack- You enjoy having tea parties with Sally, Lazari, and some of the signs. One day, Sally had forced Jeff and BEN to wear dresses and go to your tea party. It was hilarious(yes, I know that I have made Jeff and BEN wear dresses, reference picture above for reason why)

Cancer- BEN- One time you were playing a very rage-inducing video game. BEN raged so hard that he "accidentally" threw his controller at Dark Link. You were really trying not to laugh... you failed.

Leo- Lazari- You enjoy messing with people. One time, you went and painted Jeff's entire room pink with Sally, Toby, Aries and Pisces. You can just imagine his reaction when he finds it!

Virgo- Hoodie- One time when Toby and Masky were fighting you threw mud at them. That turned into an all-out mud war! You all got very questioning stares when you went inside.

Libra- Masky- You decided to prank back Toby and Pisces(read Pisces). You replaced their waffle with ones made with ghost pepper hot sauce. You recorded their reactions and showed it on movie night to all of the pastas.

Scorpio- Splendorman- You enjoy pranking. One time, you placed blocks infront of everyone's doors so they couldn't get out. Then, you made the smell of everyone's favorite foods go through the vents when they woke up.(If you want a better understanding watch this video --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB4q6O1_2nI )

Sagittarius- Trenderman- You enjoy making clothes for the others, especially Sally. (ran out of ideas, sorry Sagittarius)

Lol, I will make another today but I have something to do right now

Also, for Taurus's  result, I actually didn't find The Grudge too scary, it's just my paranoia :p I don't really watch many horror movies because I'm a paranoid person as it is, so when I watch them I get very suspicious of everything. Comment if you've watched it.

P.S. Some of the results go with others, tell me if you'd like more of that