#103

Which game does BEN accidentally put you into? When does he get you out of the game? P.S. Yes, you are the main character in the game when you get put in. Good Luck~

Capricorn- Five Nights at Freddy's Sister Location- After 5 days (oof)Let's just say you weren't very happy with that...at all...

Aquarius- Visage (O.o)- 3 days later (You should look up a playthrough on this game. It's spooky. Even by my standards)

Pisces- The Sims 4- Only after he got to mess with you a bit. So, 15 minutes later? Well, he meant for it to be, but you don't just play the Sims for 15 minutes. It ended up being 15 HOURS LATER!

Aries- Slender the Arrival- He...actually had to get Slender to help out with this. Slender meant to help get you out within 10 minutes, but he found it entertaining. So you actually had to go through the entire game to get out.

Taurus- Will You Press The Button?- So this one wasn't really a game, but you wanted to stasy and read them for a few hours.

Cancer- Minecraft- You wanted to play for a little while...

BEN- "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING?! 'A LITTLE WHILE'?! THEY WOULDN'T LET ME GET THEM OUT UNTIL 16 DAYS LATER!! I GOT IT SO MUCH GODDAMN TRO-"

*Cancer runs to avoid seeing BEN really angry*

Leo- Doki Doki Literature Club(Well aren't you lucky....*whispers* I'm sorry)- He got you out after you got stuck in the final scene.

Virgo- You actually got put into an anime, not a game(sorry if you don't like anime). You got put into Ouran High School Host Club and had to be Haruhi

Libra- Undertale- He got you out after the first run in with Flowey

Scorpio- Legend of Zelda, which one is your choice! You completed your first temple by the time he got you out. Decide if you fought to stay in or not!

Sagittarius- Yandere Simulator- You...you wouldn't let him take you out of the game. You're still in the game as we speak...

BEN- "SAGITTARIUS, PLEASE COME OUT OF THE GAME ALREADY!!!"

Have fun in your games~ Or... maybe not :)

P.S. Happy soon-to-be Halloween! Are you dressing up, and as what if you are?