#98

What happened when Offenderman first flirted with you?

Capricorn- Slenderman came in a stopped him

Aquarius- He walked up to you and tried to put a tendril around your waist. You punched him in the face so hard that he was scared to be near you for two weeks.

Pisces- He picked you up and started flirting with you. Judge Angels walked in and stabbed him for you.

Aries- He was trying to convince you to meet him in his room, but you didn't go. Kagekao saw that he was making you uncomfortable and ended up pranking the sh** out of him.

Taurus- You kicked him in his "area". (oof)

Gemini- You stabbed him with one of Jeff's knives 666 times.

Cancer- Laughing Jack picked you up and took you into the living room. He gave you candy as a sorry.

Leo- Homicidal Liu stabbed him and led you out of the kitchen where Offender had been. You guys watched TV.

Virgo- BEN dragged you into the TV so that Offender couldn't touch you.

Libra- Jane walked in and you both double-teamed him. You guys beat him up and then made cake.

Scorpio- Zalgo dragged you into the under realm.(Good or bad thing? You decide)

Sagittarius- Clockwork threw knives at him and then took you to the front yard to have a picnic.