#119(Christmas Special P2)

"Woah...", says Libra, looking at the presents under the tree.
     "ME-ERRY CHRYSLER!" Toby yells, sliding down the railing, Scorpio close behind him.
     "Be careful!" Capricorn runs after them.
     "Let's open our presents!" Virgo shouts, pushing Aquarius out at their way and knocking Jeff over.
     Sagittarius pushes BEN and holds Sally on their back while running after Virgo. "Yeah!", they yell.
     Taurus and Gemini look at each other before sprinting down the hall and jumping off the rail, landing safely on the ground beneath them.
     Leo and Masky walk down stairs like sane people, with Hoodie, Cancer, and Slenderman behind them. Slenderman is in a good mood, so he simply chuckles at the Zodiac's chaos.
     Splendorman yeets(throws) Pisces into Homicidal Liu because he's so excited for Christmas. "YAAAAY! CHRISTMAS!"
     Aries carries Lazari downstairs, dodging the Zodiacs and Pastas.
     After everyone gets downstairs and settles into their seats, Slender and Splendor begin handing out gifts. Everyone gets what they wanted from who they wanted and begin cleaning up. Slender, Masky, Hoodie, Bloody Painter, and The Puppeteer begin making a meal for everyone. All the Zodiacs hang out with their favorite Pastas and have an overall food time. The day goes by and everyone settles in bed, ready for a new day at the Slendermansion.