#89

Beach Time with the Zodiacs!!!

The zodiacs are lounging around in the living room watching TV, or reading, etc. The pastas were all out somewhere, and the zodiacs had no clue where, so they were just waiting for them. They've been missing since the zodiacs woke up, which is pretty worrying.

Suddenly, the door is kicked open and all of the zodiacs turn around and see Toby.

"H-Hey guys!" Toby says, as the other pastas come in as well.

"What did I say about kicking open doors?!" Slender is about to yell some more, but decides against it and faces the pastas.

"We decided to take you guys to the beach!" Sally says with excitement.

"Yeah, but mostly cuz' we wanna go too", Jeff says.

Cancer, Pisces, and Aquarius jump up quickly and run to get their beach stuff. For some reason, Sagittarius and Leo already have their bathing suits. Libra, and Capricorn sigh and complain about the beach and the sun, but get their stuff anyways after their favorite pastas convinced them to go. Scorpio, Aries, and Gemini get their stuff together and then go get snacks. Taurus, and Virgo have to be dragged.

~At the beach~

"Hey Leo!" Clockwork calls. Leo looks over to see Clockwork, Aries, and Jane playing a game of volleyball. "Wanna join us?"

"Sure!" Leo yells back as they run over and join the game.

Cancer and Pisces are casually building sand castles with Sally and Lazari, when BEN and Toby come over and challenge them to a sand castle building castle. Pisces, Sally, and Toby are on one team, and BEN, Cancer, and Lazari are on another team. The contest is intense, but they ended up making a single, person sized sand castle.

Sagittarius sits on the beach with Bloody Painter and paints the ocean.

Aries, Taurus, and Scorpio splash around in the ocean, and end up in a splash war with Jeff, Smile Dog, and Judge Angels.

Libra, Virgo, Capricorn, and Aquarius dive off of rocks, or go deep-sea diving(depending on personal preference) with Homicidal Liu, and Dark Link.

Gemini sits in the shade with Slender, who's reading, Hoodie and Masky, who decided to stay in the shade for a little while, and Docter Smiley, who doesn't like the beach.

They all have a good time, but end up sleeping for a really long time as soon as they got back.

:3