#168

Story Time!

Early in the morning, Virgo and Gemini decided that it'd be a good time to force everyone to go camping! With the help of Slender, they teleported everyone to a clearing in the middle of the woods while they were sleeping! Here's how that went...

Leo and Scorpio woke up almost immediately after being teleported after hitting the cold ground. Scorpio, seeing Virgo standing there laughing, got up and chased them with the weapon they always keep tucked away into their pajamas. Leo rolled over and went back to sleep.

Capricorn groaned, cuddled their favorite stuffed animal tighter, and fall back asleep.

Pisces got teleported into a tree and woke up after falling from it onto Jeff. They attacked each other by instinct.

Gemini hid in a tree to keep from being found out by the others.

Taurus slept walked and threw Cancer into the river nearby.

Somehow, Sagittarius and Aquarius ended up cuddling.

Aries never sleeps, so they knew Gemini was one of the responsible ones and dragged them out of the tree!

And somehow... they forgot Libra at home! Libra threw Gemini and Virgo's stuff out onto the lawn without Slender stopping them.

Been awhile since I've done one of these! Hope you all enjoyed!