Chapter 12

He grabs my face, "I want you Mia. All of you. I want you to be my girlfriend." I freeze. Oh my god.

"Okay." He looks downs me with a surprised look. "Okay, I'll be yours." I explain further. He kisses me passionately. How am I going to explain Nick. This is so fucking messed up. What have I done? I can't tell Aiden that I'm in love with him.

I break our kiss, "I need to ask you something and I hope you won't freak out."

He looks concerned, "okay?" He says.

"My family/Sophia's family is having a dinner tomorrow night and they want to meet you." He looks at me with questioning eyes, "do you want me to go?" He asks.

I nod my head, "I do. Do you want to go?"

He gets a huge grin and pulls me on top of him, "yes. I want to go."

I smile, kissing down his neck. My hands roam his head and move down to his shoulders. He smirks and grabs my hands. "As much as I would love to, I don't want to hurt you. Just lay here and let me hold you." I nod and scoot down, laying on his chest with my arm draped over his abdomen. We fall asleep.

The next morning I wake up draped across Aiden's body. He's talking quietly on the phone, trying not to wake me up. "Tell Sophia she is fine. She's right next to me. I will have Mia call her, when she gets up. Caleb! That's none of your fucking business."

I begin to chuckle, knowing full well who he's talking to. He looks down at me with a smirk, "I gotta go Caleb. I'll talk to you later. Yeah yeah..bye." He leans down to kiss me, "call Sophia. She's driving me fucking nuts."

I giggle. Rolling on top of him. Kissing his neck. "What did Caleb want to know?"

He stops me, looking into my eyes with a mischievous grin, "he wanted to know how many orgasms I gave you." I blush

I bury my face into his neck and start kissing him to hide my embarrassment.

I feel him getting turned on. He starts groaning, "if you start this, we will never make it out of bed." He says rubbing his hands down my naked body.

"Mmm...maybe that's what I want." I say between kisses. I start kissing him lower.

He pulls me up to him, "I don't want that. A man has abused you that way and I don't want to be associated with it. I don't need it because you turn me on, just fucking thinking about you."

Below is sexual content. If this bothers you, please skip past this section, to where the bold lettering begins again.

He lifts me up taking us into his bathroom to shower. Once I'm under the shower head, I feel the warm water running down my body. All of a sudden, I'm pushed up against the shower wall and the water is taken off of me and focused on my clit. My body shakes.

Aiden lifts me off the ground and still has the shower head on my clit, making me moan and breath heavy. He kisses me down to my collarbone. I take my hand and wrap it around his throbbing dick and stroke his length. He growls from my movement. He drops the shower head and thrusts into me. I kiss him hard, pulling him closer. I thrust harder into him, making him go deeper and faster. Soon the bathroom is filled with screaming and moaning. I clinch around Aiden, reaching my
orgasm and I feel him starting to twitch inside me. He quickly pulls out and releases on the shower tile floor.