chapter 2

HIKARI'S POV

where was I?

Oh right! I'm on my way back to base.. I was down this dusty path when I sensed 4 unfamliar chakras around me.. they weren't even planning on hiding their chakra.. wow,, do I look weak on the outside? well. they underestimated me.. I kept my guard up and continued to walk, pretending I didn't notice them.

their chakra flows were strong but I can sense one that is the strongest. I smirked in my mind while visualizing a fight with my unknown followers. Soon enough 4 people surrounded me.

"well.. well.." a white haired boy about my age in front of me said, he looks like Kisa-kun, what even.. I looked to my right to spot a girl with red hair and glasses on the other side was an orange haired boy. I could tell that the one with the strongest chakra was right behind me so I shifted to look and what I saw made me smirk on the inside....

UCHIHA SASUKE

Him I know of, he's a missing nin in the village of Konoha and he is also wanted in the bingo book... imagine how much money I will earn when I cut that precious head of his. He stared at me as I kept my composure looking like I don't know him.

"who are you guys?" I asked my hand on my katana but this white haired guy appeared behind me. his sword on my neck and his free hand on my hand.

BIG MISTAKE.

I wasn't wearing any gloves and with my kekkai genkai I immediately absorbed and copied his abilities. I turned to water and slithered to him and in a flash I was the one holding my katan on his neck. I heard Sasuke grunt so I turned my attention to him.

"what is your name?" he asked me. I disappeared and reappeared in front of him to look in his eyes. I dun care if he activates the sharingan.. I have been thought how to counter it.

"what is YOUR name?" i said emphasizing on the YOUR.. I heard the red head murmur some word about me being a slut and lovey dovey. bitch please.. all I care about is the money I'll be receiving when I cut off his head.

okay.. so he introduced himself and the others.

"now.. name." he demanded looking impatient.. what is with the Uchihas and their impatience?!

"Tamaka Hikari." I smirked, Karin murmured again but I decided to let her live..

"join my team." Sasuke said earning a smrik from me.

Dear My Family back at the base,

I'M GONNA HAVE FUN ^^v