chapter 3

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!! jsyk .. i won't be following the story line.. I'll be making up my own.. so.. new characters and all.. anyway.. I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!!! just saying..

Hikari's POV

heh. So the Uchiha wants me in his team eh? Oh well.. I beleive if I refuse he'll kill me, I dun wanna die yet so I nodded and agrred but...

"can I at least say goodbye to my family?" I asked and he grunted in response.. geez.. a little spirit could've been nice.

I bit my thumb and drew blood across my palm then slammed both my hands on the ground.

"summoning jutsu!" a puff of smoke and my summoning appeared, when the smoke died down a boy about 6 feet, wearing a white long sleeve and black vest with matching black pants and shoes appeared, he had golden eyes and dark gold hair.

"mistress." he greeted. and I patted his head as he bowed.

"hello *Shiki.. I need you to do something for me." I smiled at him and he nodded, he then took notice of the people with me.

"who's the weirdo with the white hair?" uh oh.. see.. Shiki here has an attitude, he's really arrogant except with me of course but you get my point. Suigetsu as he was called pointed a finger at Shiki and yelled

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING WEIRDO GOLD EYES?!??!" he said. Shiki smirked

"Heh. Who else has white hair here baka? You look a lot like someone from my mistress' home.. although I prefer him over you."

"tsch! WHO NEED YOUR OPINION?! YOU ARE JUST A SERVANT." my eyebrows met when he said that and I appeared in front of him in a flash.

"my summonings are not servants, they're a part of my family. back off." my voice had every venom a snake can have dripping from it. I didn;t even notice my eyes were changing, activating my kekkai genkai. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"mistress." Shiki's voice calmed me down and my eyes returned to normal. I looked at Suigetsu and he looked like he was about to piss his pants. I turned back to Shiki and gave him the briefcase and I wrote a note.

"take this to my family." I ordered him and he looked at me funny.

"are you going somewhere?" he asked and I jerked my thumb to the 4 who were intently watching us.

"I got invited to a party." I grinned. Shiki then looked again at the 4 and I know he noticed Sasuke.

"isn't that---" I pinched his lips to shut him up and brought him down to my eye level

"shut up,. he doesn't know much about who I am and who I work with." I glared and he nodded in response.

"be sure they won't throw a fit." I said and Shiki nodded again then transformed into an eagle with the briefcase in his mouth, he cawed and flew away.

when he was out of my sight I turned to the others.

"so.. what's the plan?" I asked, Sasuke turned around to walk and the other 3 followed.. huh.. I think I'll easily get bored in this group ... but it's worth a shot.

NO ONE's POV

Shiki cawed infront of a cave like house and immediately 5 boys went out wearing the same cloaks. Shiki transfigured back to his normal form when he saw the boys exit.

"Shiki." a yellow haired boy said, Shiki bowed in response

"Mistress send her regards, the briefcase and this note." he said and handed them to a red head boy.

"Where is she?" a black haired boy asked.

"She is with your brother., apparently." Shiki said earning a wide eyed response from the black haired boy.

"WHAT!?! WHAT IS SHE DOING WITH MY BROTHER!?!" he asked

"it seems that Sasuke-sama has invited Hikari-sama to joing his team.... Itachi-sama." Shiki explained and Itachi groaned.

"what is it Itachi?" the red head asked

"Hikari.. she might kill my brother." he said with his eyes closed trying to figure things out.

"huh? why would she do that?" the red head asked again

"Sasori.. Hikari is our bounty hunter... Sasuke is in the bingo book..." Itachi explained.

"I'm guessing when Hikari-chan joined she thought that if she kills Itachi's brother, she can have a lot of money as a reward." the yellow haired said

"that sounds like Hikari alright." a boy with white hair said. Itachi sighed and looked at Shiki.

"do you know where they're headed?" he asked

"no. they were standing a few miles away from here after I left them." Itachi activated his sharingan to look into Shiki's eyes and see Hikari.

"hmmmm.. they haven't gotten far." Itachi said deactivating his sharingan.

"are we gonna follow them then?" the white haired asked

"I'll follow her, Hidan you and the others stay here and make sure Tobi doesn't find out she's gone... or he'll throw a fit." Itachi said and went back inside the base.

"that would be all Shiki, thank you." Sasori said and Shiki disappeared in a puff of smoke.

HIKARI'S POV

I felt Shiki's spirit return to me and I continued to walk while answering Suigetsu's questions.

"so what village are you from?" he asked

"I don't know. I was abandoned since I was a child.. or at least that's what they said.." they all looked at me like I was crazy.

Hey! not my fault I didn't know where I came from. Sasori-kun said they found me as a baby and well... since Konan-chan wanted another girl they took me in... but I can't tell them that...

I CAN'T TELL THEM THAT I WORK WITH THE AKATSUKI AND THEY ARE MY FAMILY.

-----------------------

dan dan dan... okay.. what am I doing? how's it so far? thanks for reading :)