Chapter 6

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO JSYK ^^v

SAKURA'S POV

"Sasuke-kun." I breathed out. this was definitely him. Those onyx eyes, that raven hair and that smug look on his face. This was the Uchiha Sasuke that left the village to seek power.

"It's Sasuke-kun!!!" Ino squeeled. Ino.. now is not the time. He is here to steal something or maybe he has already taken it. But wait.. Suigetsu said he and her, that means there is still one other.. where? I looked up, right and left, nothing.. that means..

I closed my fist and punched the ground making everyone jump on the roofs. and there a shadow whizzed out to reveal a girl about the same height as me, she has green hair and green eyes, she looks familiar.. Isn't... NO. SHE had black hair and red eyes. this wasn't her.

"good job in finding me little ninja." she smirked and held her sword.

Me and the others took on fighting stances, we weren't gonna let them escape with what they had.

HIKARI'S POV

hmmmmmm? that pink haired girl looks familiar. I don't know where but she does look familiar to me.. She has amazing and insane strength. They had fighting stances on and I smiled. We were gonna have to fight our way out.

I grabbed my katana and drew it out and pointed it at this black haired boy who was showing his stomach.

"bring it." I disappeared and reappeared infront of him and lashed my katana which he blocked with his tiny sword. I pressed much fruther and kicked it off his hands. He drew out a scroll and paint. He did a single handsign

"ninpou ninja art" a huge dragon came out of the scroll.. so that's his ability.. two can play at that game. I removed my gloves and reached for him, when I got caught of his cheek I smirked and jumoed back noticing the others had their own battle. Karin was fighting with the pink hair and blonde with Sui-kun, Sasuke was fighting the other black haired dude with spiky hair and Juugo was fighting with the fatty.

Me and this other pale boy had a stare down.

"what is your name?" I asked him.

"sai.' he blankly said. I smiled and drew out a scroll of my own.. since I don't have ink I bit down my thumb and drew the dragon on the scroll. His eyes grew wide when he saw me do this. I did a single hand sign

"nimpou. ninja art." 

NO ONE'S POV

Sai's eyes were in total shock as he saw Hikari copy his ninja art only hers was red since she used her blood. She jumped on top of the dragon's head and smiled.

"you ready to fight Sai-san?" she smiled and Sai jumped on his dragon too. Hikari's Dragon was first to lunge at Sai, it swirled around the body and opened it's mouth to devour it's head with Sai on top. Sai drew a bird and jumped on it as soon as Hikari's dragon ate his dragon.

"well that's no fun." Hikari pouted and took out her sword again, she run over the rooftops and followed the bird Sai was riding on. 

"not fair Sai-san" she said

"life is not fair." Sai saaid looking down at her as she chased him.

"yes it's not." she disappeared and reappeared infront of him kicking him off the bird and stabbing it with her katana. She dropped down next to Sasuke who was standing all smug after punching Shikamaru off. 

"can we go now? it's boring." Hikari said but Sasuke kept his head looking forward when someone really familiar to him came in view.

HIKARI'S POV

a yellow blob came jumping in the scene with Sai and .... that's the copy ninja Hatake Kakashi! cool!!! I knew I was gonna have so much fun here!! Kakashi saw me grinning then his eyes grew wide. well.. eye. since the other is covered.

"Sasuke!" that kid.. I know him... somewhere... wait... let me see....

"Naruto!! thank goodness you're here!" The pink hair said

NARUTO

NARUTO

NARUTO

"AH!!" I clicked my fingers and they looked at me.

"it's the nine-tail fox kid" I said and smiled, Naruto looked at me and narrowed his eyes, there is something else... I know him.. somewhere.. I averted my sight to the copy ninja... he was still staring at me. 

"copy ninja Hatake Kakashi... why do you stare at me?" I said and his eyes still kept scanning me.

I got annoyed.. do i have something on face?!?! I narrowed my eyes and crossed my arms.

"You.. what is your name?" he finally said 

"I'm Hikari." I said and his eyes went from being bored to something like he just solved a crime scene.

"It' is you... Hikari." huh? does he know me?