chapter 11

DO NOT OWN NARUTO.. I DO NOT...

HIKARI'S POV

"it's been a while Hikari-chan!!" the guy in the collection house said.. yeah, I am back from hunting down people from the bingo book..

"sorry.. things happened.. but now I'm back.." I scratched the back of my head..

"ahhh I figured.." he said and I looked at him curiously

"whaddya mean?"

"well.. that guy with yellow hair came here with a guy with a mask.. they seemed to be down and aksed if you passed by here.. since you didn't I didn't bother tell a lie.."

OH.. THAT'S DEI-SAN AND TOBI.. 

It's been a week since I left the base.. guess they're looking for me..

"oh one other thing.. four people came here about 2 days ago.. they were also looking for you." I stopped in my tracks..

"who was it?"

"I don't know.. but I do remember one.. wait.. I've seen him somewhere.." he started to go through my list of criminals.. passing by the A-J and K-T 

"here we go! this guy,.. he was the one who asked.." my eyes widen at the picture.. 

IT WAS SASUKE.

SASUKE'S POV

"let's rest for a while damnit!!" Suigetsu complained..  I sighed and sat down

we have been on search for Hikari since forever, 2 days ago we tried that collection house near where we found her, they said it's been about weeks since she last came in.

where on earth is she?!

"oh may gosh!' Karin squeeled. we all looked at her and her eyes had these hearts and was looking at a hot spring.

"it wouldn't hurt to relax right?" she said and looked at me.. I sighed

"do what you want but I'm not paying." I mumbled.. she and Suigetsu jumped up and ran to the hotsprings while me and Juugo walked.

------------------------------------------

"this is relaxing." Suigetsu said and dipped half his head on the water. Juugo jumped in making splashes everywhere.

"it's not bad" I mumbled.. my mind still drifted to where Hikari could be

"why is she so important to you? apart from the fact that she's strong, pretty and hot." I shot him a glare 

"she's a special friend." I mumbled.

"fsfhjsdhgdfgjdfkgjdlg" 

"get out of the water dumbass I can't understand you" I grumbled

"she must be EXTRA special for you to go to all this trouble."

It's true.. Hikari is very special and dear to me.. to everyone she had met.. especially to Naruto, they were like bestfriends.. something I became jealous about...

HIKARI'S POV

WOW A HOT SPRING!!!! IT WOULDN'T HURT TO RELAX FOR A WHILE.. BESIDES.. I HAD NO IDEA WHERE I WAS HEADED!!!

I did say I wanna find out about my origin but.. uhmm... where do I start? maybe a quick bath and some peaceful sleep will help me think..

I checked in and as I was about to go to the hot spring for the girls I saw another girl headed for the bathroom already..

SWEET!!! I HAVE IT ALL TO MYSELF

I dipped my body in and started to relax..

so.. If I'm gonna start to look for answers.. where will I go??