chapter 7

Just saying it over and over again.. NARUTO.. I DO NOT OWN... 

------------------------------

HIKARI'S POV

"It is you... Hikari." Kakashi said.. does he know me? I know him though but I never met him before.

"huh?" I said dumbfounded.

"You.. You're Kori Hikari.." he said and Naruto and the others looked at me including Sasuke.

"excuse you but my surname is Tamaka.. Tamaka Hikari" I said and stared him down but he shook his head.

"No. I know my student when I see him. You're Kori Hikari.. you used to be in team 7 with me, sakura and naruto and sasuke there." he pointed and i looked over at Sasuke, his expression was like he has seen a ghost.

"baka.. I'm Tamaka Hikari. I am not a recorder so I don't want to repeat myself." I was getting annoyed and confused at this conversation.. what the hell was Kakashi talking about?!

"is it really Hikari-chan?" Naruto said as he looked at me.

"there is no mistaking it. Those eyes even if they're in different color I know it's her." different color? my eyes had always been green

"that pose, everything. I bet that your katana has a kanji of the word ice on it on the handle." I stiffened and assumed a fighting position.

"h-how did you know that?!! what do you know about me?!?" I shouted

"everything." he said 

"Hikari-chan.." Naruto said and I looked at him.. those eyes... they're familiar to me.. they held comfort and longing.

"we have been looking everywhere for you ever since you disappeared the night Sasuke left." he said. huh? w-what!?! I was a part of the leaf?!! wait.. NO!!! I WON'T BELEIVE THIS!!! then a vision came to view in my head

-vision mode-

"Hikari-chan!! Let's go eat ramen!!" that voice... my bestfriend's.. what was his name? I looked at the blurry image in front of me

"but I need to train." I answered or more like the vision who looked like me answered, except I had jet black hair and red eyes.

"come on!! you need to relax at some point!" the other person said and started dragging me

"aish! you are so silly you little fox!" I shook my head

-end of vision mode-!

I held on my head as the weird vision ended. what the hell was that!?!!

"what happened after you left? why have you forgotten us??" Naruto said and I saw in his eyes sadness.

"don't you remember me Hikari-chan?? I'm your little fox." he said and my eyes grew wide.. the vision.. I know Naruto more than just the nine tailed fox.. but who is he?? and Kakashi?? 

I gripped my head as I tried to search for answers. I shook my head in frustration.

"I don't know you. I can't find you in my head so I won't acknowledge who you are. We have only met now and I don't give a damn as to who you are and what we had before.. heck I don't even know we had something before... I don't know you... I am Tamaka Hikari and that's that." I said but I was lying.. my heart wanted me to find out more.. why do they know me? how do they know me? why can't I remember them? I clutched my head again as I tried to think. The pain was creeping up on me like something was keeping me from thinking over these things.

"damn it." I cursed under my breath and I felt a pair of arms scoop me up. I looked up to see Sasuke looking forward at our opponents.

"I will destroy Konoha.. but not today." with that we disappeared in a puff of smoke. 

SASUKE'S POV

Kori Hikari.. that name was so familiar to me.. she was my teammate... someone I worked with.. laughed with.. had fun with and fell in love with.. but after I left the village and not telling her how I had felt I had no idea what became of her, until today when my previous sensei claimed that this girl with me was her.

I looked down at her in my arms, she does resemble her in some way, her attitude too but the Hikari now was a bit more brutal.. what had happened to her these past year??

HIKARI'S POV

"do you want to forget?" a voice in my head said, I looked around... darkness.. who is that?

"do you want to be stronger?" it's that voice again.. I kept my cool even if I was creeped out.. I closed my eyes and waited for it to talk again.

"I can meke you forget... forget the pain and bad memories... I can make you stronger." it said again

"what's your answer princess?" it asked and as if on instinct I opened my mouth

"Yes."

--------------------------------------------

I shot up from my position and looked around. Where---

"thank kami you're awake!" I looked at Karin.. oh.. right... we had escaped from the leaf. 

"what happened?" I asked

"well.. after we poofed out of there you fell asleep for about 3 days." Sui-kun said. 3 DAYS!?!? WHAT THE ACTUAL F----

"you're up." I heard the all too familiar voice of Sasuke. I  nodded.

"good. now you're gonna tell me EVERYTHING about yourself." he said in a rather death tone I looked at him confused but I nodded.

"what is it you want to know?"

"name"

"Tamaka Hikari"

"REAL NAME." he narrowed his eyes and I narrowed mine.. he was seriously gonna believe what Kakashi said did he??

"TA.MA.KA. HI.KA.RI." I answered him and in a flash I was on the ground with his katana on my neck.

"Sasuke-kun!!" Karin panicked, Suigetsu and Juugo looked at us and I kept my eyes on a furious Uchiha, his eyes flared red to activate his sharingan... pft.. I closed my eyes to avoid it.

"Leave. NOW.." he directed his voice to Karin and the others, even if I can't see it I had sensed it.

I felt Karin and the others disappear out of range and Sasuke let go of me... or so I thought.. I opened my eyes and saw him tying my hands and feet.

"WHAT THE HELL!?!!" I shouted at him.

"you are going to answer me truthfully." he said as he sat in front of me I glared at him.

"what do you think I have been doing these past few minutes!??!" I was losing my cool and when that happens I am not easy to deal with.

"REAL NAME"

"TAMAKA HIKARI GODDAMNIT!! I AM NOT A TAPE RECORDER!!!" I tried to flail but considering I was tied I fell backwards and I swear to Kami I heard Sasuke chuckle. I sat back up to answer his stupid 20 questions

"What village are you from?" 

"I TOLD YOU I DON'T KNOW!!! I WAS ABANDONED WHEN I WAS A CHILD."

"who raised you then?" his question made me stiffen.. I can't tell him.. He can't find out I work with the Akatsuki and I wanted his head on a platter. He must've noticed I was not gonna answer so he changed his question.

"when we met, where were you headed."

"home."

"after doing what?"

"collectiing prize money from the bounty I caught."

"so you're a bounty hunter." he said and I smirked

"you should know by now why I accepted your offer in joining your stupid team."

"to kill me for prize money." he said and I grinned

"correct."