chapter 16

uhmmmm.. takes for the comments guys.. (even if it were a bit demanding but I love reading them.. honest ^^v) leave more comments okay? so I'll be motivated to write.. this is kind of a sad chapter

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

---------------------------------------------

HIKARI'S POV

I was greeted by Karin's yelling this morning.. AGAIN..it's been happening quite a lot lately..

wanna know why?

Let's just say I woke up AGAIN next to Sasuke in a very weird position.

What was happening to me?! It feels so normal and right though.

"Let's rest for a bit." Sui complained and I plopped myself on a nearby rock.

"I want some action... it's been a while since I last battled with someone." I crossed my arms and looked at Sasuke

"what?" he said and my smile grew into a grin.

"fight me." I said and held on my sword, he smirked

"hn. I won't go easy."

"you don't have too." In a flash I disappeared.

NO ONE'S POV

Sasuke was looking around his surroundings searching for Hikari. It was weird she suddenly wanted a battle but of course with Sasuke's pride he didn't refuse.

"oh Sasuke~" Hikari's voice rang in the air, Sasuke looked around once more. She was nowhere to be seen. Then suddenly a hand shot from the ground and grabbed Sasuke's leg.

"Earth Style: Soil Burial." Hikari muttered and Sasuke was dragged to the ground.

"wow that was fast." Suigetsu commented.

"why do I feel like I have seen this before?" Hikari asked and looked at Sasuke who smirked and turned into a puff of smoke.

"I won't fall for that lame trick again Hikari." Sasuke said and appeared behind her. He lashed his katana but Hikari was quick enough to block it.

"again?" she asked as she gets ready for another attack

"that trick.. you used that on me when we were genins. back in Konoha."

"oh really?" she raised and eyebrow and Sasuke nodded. Sasuke did handsigns and jumped high in the air

"Fire Style: Grand Fireball Jutsu!" he spat out a large fireball. Hikari smirked, they were fighting near a river so she is a bit at advantage

"Water Style: Grand Waterball Jutsu!" the water from the lake formed into a ball just like Sasuke's fireball and collided with each other. Once the steam cleared out Sasuke had his chidori on his right hand.

"hmmm... using chidori again huh?" Hikari said then stopped wide eyed

"again?" she asked more to herself, Sasuke smirked and ran at her. She immediately dodged flying to the air, she bit her thumb and did handsigns, she put her palm together and summoned Shiki.

"hello mistress." Shiki said and transfigured into an eagle.

"get down from there." Sasuke crossed his arms.

"fine fine.." she waved him off and Shiki disappeared

"I just used him for landing." she smiled then did handsigns faster than Kakashi

"Ice Style: Glass Needles." she said and raised her hand, once she dropped it down with force galss-like ice crystal came raining down on Sasuke. She heard him grunt and mutter curses. Once Sasuke got out his outfit was torn and has some cuts all over his body.