chapter 15

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!

did you see the faces of the characters? did you? did you? hope you did.

-------------------------------------

NO ONE'S POV

"I'm not sure we should even trust her Sasuke-kun.. I mean she's so strange and weird.. for one she disappeared yesterday and never came back.. how are we even sure she'll come back?" Karin said and crossed her arms.

It's been two days since Hikari left to go 'somewhere' hebi does not know. Sasuke sighed

"I know she'll come back. She has too. She has unfinished business here."

"what unfinished business?" Suigetsu asked

"does this involve what I saw the two of you were doing two days ago?" Juugo asked and Sasuke shot him a glare but he cannot deny the redness in his cheeks.

"WE WILL NOT SPEAK OF THAT IN PUBLIC JUUGO." he said and glared, Juugo just shrugged but grinned.

"what were you two doing?" Karin and Suigetsu asked but Sasuke shrugged them off as always. Now his mind drifted to where Hikari was..

BUT SERIOUSLY...

WHERE IS HIKARI?

HIKARI'S POV

We; me, Sasori and Tobi were standing outside this huge boulder thing. It had a seal on it indicating it can only be opened by an Akatsuki member. Itachi tought me the handsigns before and also the purpose of the ring.

"I'll see you inside!" Tobi said and got sucked in a vortex. I shook my head and smiled, I turned to Sasori who was intently staring at me. I felt myself blush so I looked away.

"We should get inside." I saidand he nodded.

"do you want me to---"

"NOPE!! I'LL DO IT! I never had a chance to open this place cause I come and go as your bounty hunter." I smiled and stepped forward. I did a few hands signs that included tiger, ram and ox then I pressed my fist where I was wearing the ring on the boulder. The seal wavered and the boulder started to lift up.

"oh they're here." I heard Konan's voice. Once me and Sasori-kun entered I saw some black figures that looked like static. huh. I guess they're all in their own place and just decided to summon their shadow or something.

Tobi was sitting down since he doesn't know the proper handsigns yet he had to watch. But I doubt it.. even if he is like that I know he is a great and string ninja.

"are we ready?" Pein said, he is also in static mode. The onlt ones not in static mode was me, Tobi, Deidara and Sasori.

"get in position Sasori and Hikari." Itachi said and we did.

"uhmmm, how long is this gonna take?" I asked

"about three days why?" Konan looked at me and had a teasing stare

"so I'll be MIA for 5 days.. hope they won't mind." I mumbled

"don't worry Hikari. I'm sure Sasuke will wait for you." Kisame smirked and I glared at him.

"shut up."

"okay.. are you done? let's start." Pein ordered and we all did the same handsigns and stood there for hours.

-----time skip cause YOLO---

"waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!" I made a cute dinosaur noise when I stretched my ass off the stone thing.

"that hurt my ass!!" I said out loud stretching all over the place and running around to release some tension

"now I know why Hidan always complain about this shit." they all chuckled