chapter 5

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!!!! JUST SAYING ^^v

HIKARI'S POV

"ITACHI-SAN!!!!" I glomped him and we hit the ground. HARD. Itachi-san is my favorite. Apart from Sasori-kun and Tobi of course. Itachi-san was like the best brother I could ever have. I didn't know much about what happened between him and Sasuke, all I know is he did it to protect him.

"Hikari." his voice was serious.. uh-oh.. what did I do this time?

"what is it Itachi-san?" I looked at him as I sat up as he did.

"Come back home." he said and I poker faced.

"Why? I am having fun with this team! your brother is so unsociable! and impatient like you!!" I faliled my hands and he smirked. I pointed a finger at him.

"THAT! THAT STUPID SMIRK!! WHAT IS WITH THE UCHIHAS AND SMIRKS!?!?" I yelled and he chuckled for a bit but her looked serious again.

"come home Hikari. nothing good will come if you go with my brother." he looked at me with those dark sincere eyes of his. I know he cares for me like a sister but I wanted fun. I dropped my head and he sighed.

"fine. but don't do anything stupid or else I'll send Kisame to go after you." I gagged. I like Kisa-kun but his smell is just... FISHY..

"yay!! so I can stay?" I jumped up and he stood up and nodded.

"oh.. if Tobi looks for you and blows you cover don't blame me." with that he smirked and disappeared.

"aish!" I forgot about Tobi! he clings to me like a child and it's like he can't do anything without me! gdi! oh well.. I am allowed to have fun! as long as I don't do anything stupid...

NOW WHAT DID ITACHI-SAN MEANT BY THAT??

----------------------------------------------

The sun started to rise as I walk back to camp. Naoko was supossed to be transformed into me while I was gone incase the others woke up. Naoko is a great deceiver. She can make you think she is someone else when she really isn't. (aha! see? you're confused! that's Naoko playing mind games)

I was walking and dragging my feet when I felt a familiar presence behind me. Even if I knew who it was I lashed out my katana only for it to be met with another katana.

"goodmorning." I greeted and he grunted. ugh. idiot.

"where were you all this time?" he asked. as expected from an Uchiha he wasn't entirely fooled by my tricks but I smiled.

"out on a walk." I replied and walked back to camp.

SASUKE'S POV

"out on a walk." she said and started to walk away. she is extremely suspicious and familiar and so powerful and so strange and so unique. What even.. I can't even put my words together. But she is definitely hiding something. I swear I heard her talk to someone saying she can stay.

--------------------------------------------------

I walked and walked, dragging the other with me and I saw the familar gates of the village I abandoned a long time ago. It might surprise them to see me here but I needed that scroll for Kabuto so he can tap more into my Sharingan's powers. After that I will kill him.

"stop." i said and Hikari bumped into my back and fell backwards. Stupid.

"we're here." I said and Hikari shouted.

"THANK GOODNESS!!! MY FEET WERE CRYING FOR MERCY!!!" she blurted out, Juugo and Suigetsu laughed while Karin shook her head.

"so what do you need here? what is this place? it looks... familiar." she suddenly said as we stared at the gates.

HIKARI'S POV

The Leaf. That's what the characters on the gates said. So this is the hidden village of the leaf. hmmmmmm... it looks familiar,.. like I have seen it before.

"where now?" I asked

"the Hokage's office is in the inner most part of the village. the place where they keep the scrolls is somewhere deep inside the office. Hikari and I will go inside and infiltrate the building. You three are to keep watch and create a diversion." The other boys nodded as did I but Karin had to throw a fit.

"why does she get to go!?" she shouted and I glared at her.

"obviously because you lack the abilities." I said in a death tone.. oh yeah.. Pein-san tought me well on death tones.. although I like to use Kaku-san's threat tone too.

Sui-kun laughed and Karin glared at him then at me. I shrugged my shoulders and we decided to head out.

NO ONE'S POV

"CODE RED! 3 dangerous ninjas were spotted right outside the gate!! alert all ANBU at once!" The Hokage said and everyone sped off.

While walking the road a pink haired ninja was stepping out of the flower store when a loud crash was heard.

"Sakura! what was that?!" Another girl came out of the flower store with blonde hair.

"it came from the front gates. let's go Ino!" she said and they bothe jumped on the roofs and ran to the scene.

SAKURA'S POV

who are these guys!? there were just 3 of them but they took down all the ANBU forces.

"where are the guys in this fight?" the white haired guy said

"state your business!" Ino shouted.

"oh nothing.. just passing by to steal a scroll or two." he said swinging... isn't that Zabuza's Sword!?!

"w-who are you?" I asked, the fear suddenly creeping up on me. I don't like the feeling I get from these guys. They seem so strong and dangerous.

"I'm suigetsu. nice to meet you.. but I'm afraid I have to kill you." me and Ino got into a fighting stance when a huge boulder appeared.

"Choji!" Ino said and Choji transfigured back to being Choji.. soon Shikamaru and Sai were in sight.

"5 against 3? not fair though." the girl said and twirled her hair.

"I wonder if he and her gor caught yet." Suigetsu said and that's when it hit me. IF THEY WERE GOING TO STEAL SOMETHING THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN HERE IN THE FRONT GATES IN THE FIRST PLACE!! THEY WERE A DIVERSION!!!

"alert the Hokage Sai!! someone else is here in the village." Sai drew out his paper and ninja ink.

"Nimpou, Ninja Art." he said and tigers came out and started running in a different direction towards the Hokage Tower but they were soon lashed out by Suigetsu's sword.

"uh uh,.. we wouldn't want to disturb him in getting the scrolls now would we?"

"what is taking them so long anyway?" he started to argue with the girl.

"I bet they're having fun somewhere and left us here to be captured." He smirked and the girl hit him in the head making me sweat drop.. they are a bit.. bipolar. but what the girl replied made my eyes grow wide

"idiot! SASUKE-KUN IS NOT LIKE THAT!!!!" she shouted.. Sasuke-kun?! SASUKE-KUN IS HERE?!?! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE!?! WHY IS HE HERE!?!?

"what do you know of Uchiha Sasuke?" Sai asked like he read my thoughts.

"he's our team leader."

"baka!! don't tell them classified information!!!" The girl said as she hit Suigetsu again. THEIR LEADER!?! WHAT HAS SASUKE-KUN BEEN DOING AFTER HE KILLED OROCHIMARU?!!

"suigetsu." a voice came from above. that voice. i know it anywhere. i recognize it even after all these years. I slowly looked up and there he stood on the post, looking like the spitting image of Orochimaru...

"Sasuke-kun."