Chapter 3

Cairo - Museum of Antiquities

After years of Sophie's parents death she had finally come back to where it all began.

She could remember all the countless times she would spent in the museum hearing and admiring her father about his adventures as an Archaeologist and Egyptologist, each time tell a tale for all the history it all mean for every artifact her father had gather in many of his expedition.

As she was entering the Museum she had heard a loud bang and then some screaming. Curious for what was going on she follow the noise to the library.

In there it was the Curator and her sister Evelyn.

"Look at this! Sons of the Messiah! Give me frogs, flies, locusts, anything but this! Compare to you, the other plagues were a joy!" said the Curator very angry with Evelyn.

They still have not notice that Sophie was also in the room, while they were talking. She started to pick up some of the books and put them to a side while Evelyn said,

"I am so very sorry, it was an accident." while trying to hide her shame.

"When Ramesses destroyed Syria, it was an accident. You are a catastrophe! Look at my library! Why do I put up with you!?" Said the Curator desperate and angry at Evelyn's clumsiness.

But before Evelyn could say something she would regret later Sophie step up out of the doorway and said.

"You put up with her because beside myself she can read and write ancient Egyptian, decipher hieroglyphs and hieratic, and to remind you that she is the only person within a thousand miles who knows how to properly code and catalogue this library, that's why." said Sophie, finally getting notice by the two people inside this room.

"Sophie!" said Evelyn exited to finally see her older sister.

"I put up with her because your parents were our biggest patrons. That's why. Allah rests their souls." He said to Sophie and turned around and said to Evie, "I don't care how you do it, I don't care how long it takes, straighten up this mess." was the last thing he said to her while he turned to walk away and said again,

"And welcomed again Miss. Sophie." then left the library.

Sophie walk closer to where Evelyn was and when she was close enough Evie embrace her sister into a strong hug and said,

"I missed you Sophie, how's everything?"

Sophie gave her a small smile remembering everything that has happened since she left and not wanting any of the memories to come back she just simple said.

"I missed you so much Evie."

Before Evie could ask again anymore they heard a strange noise come out a room. Sophie pushing her sister to a side, she pull out her gun and followed where the noise came from.

"Hello?" said Evie

"Abdul?

Mohammed?

Bob?" said Sophie and Evie gave her sister a looked that said really?

Then they heard movement behind them, and there was a sarcophagus. Sophie again pulled Evie to the side and tried to see what was inside of it. When out of nowhere the mummy that was inside had straight up and a horrible scream came from Sophie and her sister's mouth.

While Jonathan the older brother of the Three Carnahan was laughing his butt off.

"Jonathan! Have you no respect for the dead?" Said Sophie while she threw a punch into Jonathan's arm and pull her gun away.