Chapter 1

Kelly P.O.V

"Please Kelly please. If you wont come with me how I am suppose to sneak out.?!" Sophi tried to convince me to join her for the party she recently got invitation of.

"Sophie, you know I wont be able to accompany you. I hate parties and everything which included crowd."

"Okay if you dont want to join me I will tell Seth about every single time you sneaked out for the parties." she smiled evilly at me. My eyes widened in horror.

"But I never..."

"You know he will trust me not you. So move your ass we need to be there before mid night." with that said she left the room. Sighing I closed the latest book I was reading and went towards my walk in closet to pick out the party dress.

It was always like this. My father and brother thinks I am a curse to them. The day I was born my father lost his beta and some important wolves of our pack.

And if that was not enough my mother died while saving me from falling down the stairs. When I was just five years old.

Sometimes I wish if she had not saved me I would have been dead and maybe in the better place than this hell hole.

I decided to wear a grey dress which reached my mid thigh and paired it with knee length boots. I let my hair down. I don't like those places and I never wanted to capture someone attention. So I stayed away from the danger.

I was already eighteen but I had not found my mate yet. I just wish he can fix my life. And sweep me off my feet.

Don't mind me I am into the cliche romance novel things.

I put my book into the bag I always carry with me. Books always safe me from boredom.

"Are you ready to go Kelly.?" Sophi asked coming into my room. She was looking gorgeous in her black dress which barely reached her mid thigh.

"We are going for a party not for a school trip Kelly.!" she rolled her eyes but motioned me to follow her.

We went into the balcony of my room. Sophi jumped out of the railing making me do the same.

A car was waiting for us outside the house as always.

"Hey Marco." Sophi greeted her boyfriend placing a kiss on his lips. She sat in the passenger seat. I stuffed myself in the back seat as he drove his car.

Unlike me Sophi date and dump boys as she pleased. She had even dated some human. She said she will get serious when she will meet her mate but till then she is free to fuck around. Her words not mine.

They were getting so horny in the middle of our ride. I stuffed my earphone in blocking their voice out. I had almost fell asleep. Almost.

But the car came to an halt infront of the bar. I groaned at the loud music coming from inside. I was already having a headache.

They were already out of the car making their way to the enterance.

I had to run, to keep up with my sister and her boyfriend.

Marco handed our identity cards to the bouncer as they allowed us to go in.

I felt the familiar feeling of uneasiness as we entered. The whole area was packed with sweaty bodies grinding against each other.

The smell of alcohol and sweat raised the nauseatic feeling in me. I hated it with my guts.

Sophi and Abby were the only one who treated me well. Abby is my sister in law. She had saved me from wrath of my brother several time. The only difference between Sophi and Abby was, Abby dont take advantage of my situation like Sophi.

"I will just go and sit. Call me if you need me." I doubt that they even heard me. I went towards the farthest corner of the bar where only some decent people were sitting.

Others who were on dance floor looked like the had been dipped into the alcohol.

I sat on the couch in the corner removing my book from the back I lost myself into the depth of the story I was reading.

I was too engrossed in the book that I didn't even noticed a guy had approached me.

"Hey" he smiled at me. He was tall dark and handsome. His 6 feet 7 inch frame was intimidating.

"Hi." I replied rather shyly. He was a human I can smell him.

"Can a have a pleasure to dance with this pretty lady.?" okay who the hell are you.?

"Oh.. Where my manners had gone.? I am Joseph." he put his hand out for me to take.

"Kelly." I looked at his hand warily.

"I am not going to eat you. I am just asking for an harmless dance." I sighed and closed my book. Finally taking his hand. He helped me up to the dance floor.

The party was wild. Everyone was laughing, dancing and drinking. I didn't liked the idea of joining all the sweaty body so I stopped him.

"Can we dance here.?" the place where we were standing was free from any drunk bodies. And I am not the one to grind my body against strangers.

"Sure as long as I have you." he said seductively. He wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me too close to him for my liking. I wrapped my hand around his neck as we started to sway on the random song DJ was playing.

His hand started to move down to the hem of my dress.

"What are you doing.?" I caught his hand from moving further.

"Stop with that act of innocence I know you are enjoying it." he swatted my hand away and slid his hand under my dress. I pulled away from him and slapped him hard across the face.

"What the fuck.!" he cursed and grabbed my arm harshly pulling me with him.

"Leave me.. You are hurting me." I tried to protest and let myself free from his steel grip.

"Leave..! Help..!" everyone was too either drunk or didn't bothered to help me.

A hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him. My whole body tingled as my wolf danced in happiness.

"Mate" we said in unison.

"Hey man leave her. She is mine for tonight." that man from earlier tried to hold my arm again but my mate punched him square on his jaw making him fall on the floor groaning in pain.

"Don't" he gritted. His was shaking with anger.

My body was heated up. His eyes fell back on me and he smiled making me melt in puddle. Not literally though.

I wrapped my hand around his neck and pulled him down crashing my lips on his. My inside exploded with the excitement. My wolf was howling in happiness. My first kiss my mate.

He wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer deepening the kiss.

All the butterflies were dancing in my stomach. I felt the whole world around us disappeared. It was just me and him.

"WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK ARE YOU DOING KELLY.?!" I was pulled away from him. I glared at the source of the voice.

"Cant you see.?" I don't know from where I got the courage to talk back. She looked taken aback but composed herself.

"We have to leave now.!" she was throwing daggers at my mate. My wolf growled at her. She jumped a bit away from me. Realization dawned on her.

"He...he is your mate.?" my mate laced his fingers with mine placing a kiss on the back of my hand. He nodded.

"Yes she is my mate. I am Xavier." he extended his hand for my sister to shake but she was having a hard time to take in.

On the other hand my whole body was on fire.

"Xavier." his name left my mouth without my permission. His eyes snapped at me.

"I am Kelly." He smiled at me and pulled me into a passionate kiss again. Well this will gonna be a long night.