Chapter 13

Kelly P.O.V

Till now things were going as planned. Today we are going to get married and I am not able to think straight. Their is this constant feeling that something bad is going to happen.

Sophie and I had chosen a similar princess wedding gown with a veil.

We were ready to go and get married now. The plan was for us to go and walk down the aisle but they will leave some dogs in the venue, which will make people create a scene in that moment we will switch the position.

"I don't think I will be able to do this Kelly." Sophie squeezed her eyes shut.

"Please Sophie be positive. Everything will be fine as long as we have our mates with us. Trust me."

Abby entered into our room and ushered us down to the venue in our garden.

Everyone was seated peacefully enjoying the music when we walked down the aisle. Our dad is such a cruel bastard.

Out of no where the dogs barked making the people jump on their feets and run around.

"Sophie switch the place.!" I snapped at my sister who was panicking. We swap the place and that's when Ryder came to our rescue. He helped us to the front where we had to sign our wedding paper.

Michael and Xavier were waiting for us with a smile on their faces. Xavier took my hand in his and kissed the back of my hand making all the butterflies erupt into my stomach.

"You are looking like a princess from heaven." I blushed at his comment.

"You don't look bad yourself." he was actually looking like some model came out of the cover page of a magazine.

" he was actually looking like some model came out of the cover page of a magazine

"Get the papers signed before anyone notice the brides

"Get the papers signed before anyone notice the brides. Its not hard to tell who is who." Ryder broke our moment handing me a pen.

The judge slid the paper towards me. I signed where my name was written and handed the pen to Xavier who hurriedly signed it too.

We looked at our left and indeed Sophie and Michael had signed the papers too.

"Its time now.! Are you ready.?" I took a deep breath and nodded my head. Everyone settled back to their seats waiting patiently for groom to kiss the bride.

He pulled my veil up and everyone gasped. We heard the people murmur. His lips met mine into a soft feathery kiss. We were aware of our surrounding.

"Kelly Xavier, dug.!" Xavier pulled me down with him.

"Shit.! I knew it." bullet rang around us. People were screaming and running around for their dear life.

"Kelly go in with Sophia and Abby.!" Michael ordered us. I turned to Xavier. I was shaking with fear.

"I don't want to lose you.!" I cried holding his arm desperately.

"You wont. I promise. Now please go in." Ryder rushed all the women into the house which was guarded by Red claw and Night Shadow pack members.

"Ryder, they will survive." Sophie asked him crying.

"Yes, they will. We have the upper hand don't worry. Your pack is not as strong as Red claw or Night shadow." he than left us alone.

We can hear all the growling and howling from outside indicating they had shifted into their wolves.

Hour passed by but no one came in to check on us. The voices were decreasing with every second.

"I am going out. They cant kill him, I wont let them." Abby ran out of the house. The guards tried to stop her but used her Luna command which made them stop. Sophie and I ran behind her.

I gasped when I saw what was going on. Every single wolf of Snow white pack was laying dead including our beta.

My eyes landed on the two wolves fighting in the middle. I instantly knew who they were.

"NOOOOOOO....!!!!!" Abby screamed as Xavier's wolf clawed on Seth's wolf.

Xavier's eyes snapped at her than at me. He growled when he saw me. Seth took the opportunity and bit Xavier on his forearm. My eyes widened in horror. Everyone was standing at side watching them fight. Even Michael was not getting involved.

I felt my wolf taking over me and I let her. My bones cracked tearing my wedding dress apart.

"Kelly, what the fuck are you doing.?!" Sophie screamed at me. Seth stopped for a bit when he heard Sophie. I took the opportunity and jumped on him. I sunk my teeth on his neck but he easily shoved me off to the tree. I winced in pain.

He got back to Xavier who was bleeding. The sight of his blood made me forget all my pain. I lunged forward again and sunk my teeth in his stomach pulling out his flesh. He howled in pain.

I heard Abby screaming and begging me to leave him. But all I saw was red. Everything came rushing back to my mind. Every pain he caused me. I took a threatening step towards him.

He was rolling on the floor and than he shifted back to his human form. His stomach was bleeding.

I didn't cared. I wanted to make him suffer for everything he did to me. I positioned myself to attack him again but Abby jumped in between us making me growl.

"Kelly, I know he had hurted you and everything but he is still your brother. We will go away. We will never show our faces to you. But please leave my husband. I beg you Kelly.," she started to cry. While on the other hand Seth was laying naked half dead.

Ryder had guessed that I wanted to shift so he threw his shirt towards me. I went behind the tree and shifted back to my human form. I wore the shirt he gave me and than walked out.

"Leave." I said to Abby. And went directly towards my husband who was limping.

"Xavier." I breathed.

"Kelly." he pulled me into his arms.

"I am so proud of you Kelly. You saved my life. I love you my cupcake." he started to kiss me all over my face.

"I love you too my love."