Chapter 5

Kelly P.O.V

I went down the stairs, bouncing in every step. I was just so happy and satisfied. Last night went by in pure bliss. I had the best night of my life. We had mated. He had crossed one step from claiming me.

"Good morning everyone." I greeted the everyone. With everyone I mean our whole pack members and my family.

Everyone returned their greeting except my brother and father. They glared at me.

"Whats the occasion Kelly.? You are glowing." Abby smiled at me warmly. I felt my cheeks heat up as last night events came rushing back. I saw Sophie giving me I-know-it-all look but I just ignored them and took a seat beside Sophie.

Everyone started with their breakfast. My eyes landed on my brother who was trying to sniff something, his breakfast was untouched.

"Can you guys smell that.?" he finally said. Everyone stopped eating and turned towards him.

"What kind of smell Alpha.?" his beta asked on the behalf of us.

He stayed silent for a moment and closed his eyes, than realization flashed on his face, his eyes snapped open. "Alpha Xavier, Night Shadow pack." I felt myself froze. Sophie chocked on her saliva beside me.

In a blink of an eye Seth was behind us. He sniffed Sophie and than he turned to me and sniffed. I closed my eyes as pain coursed through my head.

In a swift move he thrust me in the wall beside the dinning table. His hand on my neck chocking me. I was gasping for air but it was of no use, he only tightened his hold on it. I was hearing all the chaos around us.

"SHE WAS NOT WHORING AROUND.! SHE IS HIS MATE.!" Sophie screamed.

I fell on the floor holding my neck coughing as Seth dropped me to the floor.

"You mean she is Xavier's mate.?" I heard him ask.

"Yes.." Sophie said in a small voice and rushed to help me up.

"Are you crazy.? Who do something like this with his own sister Seth.!?" Abby yelled at him.

He turned towards her with pure anger. If she was not his mate I am sure he would have killed her. "Stay away from this. She is just a curse to us." he seethed and left with my father and his beta in tow.

"Lets go to your room." They helped me up but stopped. "She will be staying in the silver cell from now. Take her." Seth ordered.

My eyes widened in horror. I tried to protest to say anything but nothing came out. I was never afraid of dying but now when I have Xavier in my life I cant die just like this.

"Why are you doing this Seth.?!" Abby tightened her hold on my arm and glared the guards making them stop where they were. After all she is the Luna.

He had that evil smile on his face when he said "She is his mate. His weakness. I can rule over him by capturing her. He is nothing without her. And I will make sure to kill him if he comes for her." my inside churned.

"You are sick.!" I spat finally finding my voice.

"We will see about that. What are you waiting for take her." Abby tried to protest but he held her. The guards took me to the dark basement. All the silver metal was shining brightly.

"Please dont do this. Please let me go." I begged to the guards but they turned deaf to my plea. Unlocking the cell the pushed me inside, my arm brushed with the silver bar making me scream in pain as the red blood poured down the gash.

Silver is nightmare for all the wolves. We are allergic to silver.

But my main concern was Xavier. I just hope Seth don't do any harm to him.

It was scary how the events turned from me being happiest girl in the world to ending up in a cell.

He will be waiting for me tonight. I hope Sophie warn him not to come around me.

My wolf was howling in pain. If only I was strong. This would have never happened. I don't deserve Lina. I don't deserve Xavier.

Its not your fault. Stop blaming yourself.

So whom should I blame Lina.? Don't you regret being my wolf.?

No, I am you and you are me. Regret being you will eventually mean regretting being myself. You are a lot more than you think. Just wait for the right. You will know your worth.

If I were to be that powerful, we wouldn't have been stuck in this cell. Stop trying to make me feel better Lina. I am just worthless, a curse.

We are not a curse.! Everything happens for a reason. But just promise me we will do anything to safe our mate. They dont deserve to die.

I promise Lina, I promise.

She than moved back to her crying and howling in pain. I will safe Xavier no matter what.