Chapter 7

Kelly P.O.V

Today is the day when I will be sold to the Red claw Alpha as his Luna.

Its been a week since all the overdeal happened. I had not heard anything from Xavier. He didn't even tried to contact me. I am sure he hates me.

Who wouldn't.? After hearing the woman you love is getting married to someone else by her own will.

"Kelly, its time." Sophie came into my room to take me down for the wedding.

She had apologised to me. Seth had also made sure that Sophie don't sneak out anymore.

I didn't even bothered to look into the mirror. I honestly don't care about my looks at the moment. I was feeling nausea and dizzy. It had been going on from a week now. I guess staying in the cell had cost me this.

Sophie helped me down the stairs and Abby joined us. The wedding song was played as I walked down the aisle alone. My father didn't even bothered to walk me down.

My eyes was trailed on the floor tears were going down my eyes. My heart was screaming for a miracle.

A hand was pulled out for me to take. I placed my hand in his, i felt nothing. No tingling sensation nothing.

I stood on the stage holding hands with my soon to be husband.

The priest started to recite some supplications than he asked him.

"Do you Michael Davidson accept Kelly Autumn as your lawful wife.?"

He replied instantly. "I do."

That's it. No miracle is going happen. I will be getting married to him. He will mark me. I will never be able to go back to Xavier.

I heard everyone cheering. The priest than turned to me.

"Do you Kelly Autumn accept Michael Davidson as your lawful husband.?" my mind decided to bless me with some moments of me with Xavier.

Hugging him, kissing him, making love with him. Everything came rushing back into my mind.

"Do you Kelly Autumn accept Michael Davidson as your lawful husband.?" priest repeated his question. I felt a squeeze on my hand.

"I.." with that blackness took over me.

************************

"Congratulations Mr. Davidson your wife is pregnant." I heard the doctor say. And my whole body went rigid.

I am pregnant.

The doctor left a confused and angry Michael. Well he don't know about my mate.

He was pacing around the room frustrated. "You are pregnant." he finally said and stopped infront of me.

Honestly I wanted to scream and dance with happiness but I controlled myself. I am pregnant with Xavier's baby.

"I asked you something.!" he snapped at me.

"Well, I thought it was an statement." I shrugged my shoulder in response.

"Don't try to act smart young lady. Does your brother know about you whoring around." my mouth hung open at his words. How dare he.?

"Excuse me.! How dare you to say that.? Don't you have any shame.? You left your mate behind to marry someone else mate.!" he flinched at my voice or my words.? I don't know.

"My mate is dead. And my pack need their Luna." I bit my lower lips. Feeling stupid for my words.

"I am sorry. I didn't knew.."

"Wait a second, you have a mate.?" his eyes were as wide as saucer.

"Yes...I thought you knew about it."

He ignored me "So why you said yes to marry me.?"

"Long story short, my mate is Xavier from Night shadow pack. Our biggest rival." his opened his mouth than closed it.

"I cant believe it. Rivalry Alpha's mate. Wow, moon Goddess." he started to pace around again. I guess his nervous habit.

"But still all of this doesn't make sense. If you are his mate how the hell he let you marry me.?" than I had to explain him everything for good half hour.

"Your brother is such a asshole."

"You tell me." we stayed silent for a moment when he spoke again.

"So what now.?"

"I don't know. But I dont want to go back to that hell hole. He will kill me if he will not get the money you promised to give." I cant risk my baby.

"So I guess we have to pretend to be married." I nodded my head in response.

He held my left hand and slid in the wedding ring. "Wear this. Even though we are not married because you fainted before saying 'do' but they don't need to know that. And don't worry I will not mark you or try to do something which will hurt you." he promised.

He is not as bad as I thought. I smiled at him.

"But we have to leave the country because my pack is in switzerland. Are you okay with that.?" as I thought about it. Leaving a country means going away from Xavier. But if I decide to stay, it will be risky for my pup. I don't trust my brother. And I know if he will come to know about my pup he will kill us.

"Okay, when we are leaving.?"

?"

Michael Davidson

Michael Davidson