Chapter 9

Kelly P.O.V

"Michael. Michael, wake up." I shook him again.

"Let me sleep Kelly." he mumbled and snuggled more into the couch.

"If you wont wake up now, I will be giving birth in your room itself." I said as calmly as possible. He shot up in his bed or couch or whatever.

"What do you mean.?" he eyed me up and down.

"My water broke." I tapped my feet impatiently as Michael ran around the room putting on his cloths.

"How can you be so calm and composed woman.?!" he said while fastening his waist belt.

"Because, I cant feel the pain at all." and honestly I was feeling nothing. Except the bubble of excitement that was bursting in my belly. Or was it my baby kicking.? I don't know.!

"Let's go." he grabbed the maternity bag and my hand pulling me out.

He called his beta and ordered him to drive us to the hospital. He was getting more worked up than me.

When we settled into the car. That's when I felt the pain course through me. And it was something no one can ever prepare them self for.

"Whhhhhaaaatttt thhhhheeeee ffffuuuucccckkkk...!!!!" I jammed my teeth together and screamed.

"What happened ' Miss, I don't feel pain'.?" I glared at Michael and grabbed his hand squeezing it tightly to control the pain.

"Girl, I don't want fractured fingers. Plaster doesn't suits me." I ignored him as the pain started to increase. He rubbed my belly and said some soothing words but neither helped.

My wolf was crying. She needed her mate. I needed Xavier.

We finally reached the hospital. Everything went in blur. They strolled me into the labour room.

"Call my husband." I had no idea why I was asking for him. But I guess I needed someone. One nurse rushed out to call Michael.

I closed my eyes clutching the bed sheet in my hands. When I heard Michael call my name.

"Michael." I breathed.

"I am here Kelly. Just take deep breaths everything will be fine."

"Xavier...I need him. Aaaahhhh..." I was cut off by the pain but I continued.

"That bastard got me pregnant." Michael was smiling at me. While I was cursing Xavier for making me pregnant.

"Whats their to smile.?!" I snapped at him. He just shook his head still smiling.

Idiot moron.

It was the for me to push the baby out. The doctor instructed me to push whenever they ask. I did as they sad. I was cursing while Michael was rolling on the floor with laughter.

With a last push we heard a ear piercing cry. I felt like a huge burden was lift off me.

"Congratulations, its a boy."

Our Pup.

Yes our pup.

Lina was as exhausted as me. So we both fell in the deep slumber of sleep.

 So we both fell in the deep slumber of sleep

Their baby boy