Chapter 6

Kelly P.O.V

The guards arrived with food. I had refused to eat anything until I get to meet with Seth. Its been two days since I was locked in this cell.

"Alpha had ordered you to eat or he will tell your mate you are captured."

"What do you mean.?" if he don't know about me being captured what the hell Sophie told him then.?

"We don't know." they pushed the tray of food towards me.

"I said I want to see Seth. NOW.!" I had never used my commanding tone. I am the daughter of Alpha and when I command they have to do what I say.

Why the hell I had not used it before.?

They helped me out. When I was out of the basement I blinked my eyes several time to adjust with the light.

"What the hell she is doing here.?" my father voice boomed through the hall. The guards looked down.

"I commanded them to. I want to see Seth." with that I directly went into the dinning area. It was lunch time so everyone was having their meal.

"Kelly." Abby and Sophie came towards me and pulled me into a hug.

"Thank God you are fine." Abby kissed my forehead. Sophie stayed silent with a guilt evident on her face. I knew instantly that Seth used her to keep Xavier away from reaching me.

"Ah, sister I am glad you are here. We need to talk." he wiped his hand with tissue and asked me to follow him. Abby and Sophie also joined us.

He took us into his office and closed the door behind us.

"So...how are you sister.?" he faked concern.

"Cut the crap and tell me what you said to Xavier."

"Asked that question to your sister." he started to go through some random files. I turned towards Sophie who was looking anywhere but at me.

"Sophie, I need to know please." I literally begged her.

"I..he made me..to meet Xavier and tell him that Kelly is getting married and she never wants to see your face." I sucked on breath. He will be thinking that I betrayed him. I felt like crying.

"But I am not getting married to anyone.!"

"You are little sister." my head snapped up at Seth who had that evil smirk plastered on his face.

"What do you mean.?" my heart was pounding erratically.

"You are getting married to the Alpha of Red claw pack." he said it like we are talking about weather.

"I...I cant." I managed to say.

"You have to. If you want to safe Xavier than you have to get married. Otherwise I can just let him know that I captured you and he will come into my territory to save you. Than I can kill him and you. Sound interesting isn't it.?"

Nooooo just say yes. We cant risk our mate. At least they will be alive.

Lina cried and begged me to say yes. I cant picture anyone but Xavier as my husband. But what's the point, if he will be killed.

I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes. Tears streamed down my eyes. Xavier's smiling face flashed infront of my eyes.

"Yes..." with that I signed my own death warrant.