Chapter 4

Kelly P.O.V

I had waited for the night to come. Today I am going to give myself to him. I am not going to stop him from mating with me. He is mine and I am his so why not.?

It was already 11:30 p.m. and Sophie is not here yet I wonder why. My wolf was getting impatient to meet her mate.

Finally there was knock on my door. I rushed towards the door and opened it.

"Sophie I was waiti..." my sentence died in my throat when I saw the person standing on my doorway.

"Abby..." she folded her arms and raised her perfectly shaped eyebrow at me.

"So, what's going on.?" she entered into my room shutting the door behind her.

"Nothing." I muttered silently.

"Yeah you go to bed with full face makeup and party dress. Isn't it Kelly.?" she said sarcastically.

"I...uh.." the door burst open revealing a party ready Sophie.

"Sorry I am la... Abby.?" her eyes widened when she realized what was going on.

"Oh, now what kind of stupid reason you have for getting ready at this time of night Sophi.?" Abby turned towards Sophie who looked like she had seen a ghost. Well I would have preferred  ghost rather than Abby.

"Listen Abby, we don't have time to explain. But Kelly over here found her mate who is Night Shadow pack Alpha. So you get the glitch right.?" I looked at Sophie in pure disbelief. She just didn't blamed it all on me and to my horror she even mentioned Xavier.

Abby eyes widened as she gasped dramatically. "Alpha Xavier is your mate Kelly.?" I was busy glaring at Sophie but nodded my head in response to Abby.

"May God protect you from wrath of your father and brother. Just stay safe and keep me out of this. I don't know anything about your mate Kelly and I had never caught you guys sneaking out." with that she literally ran out of our room.

"What the hell just happened.?" Sophie and I stared at the door from which Abby left.

"Well she is a character. Anyways lets go we are late." Sophie hurriedly jumped out of my balcony with me in tow.

I was not able to digest the things just happened back in my room. What if Abby spill the beans to my brother.? She is never good with secrets.

Soon we reached the club. Sophie went in with Marco while I joined Xavier. Everything just vanished from my mind and all I can see was my mate standing in front of me with his hands stuffed in his jeans pocket.

He eyed me up and down. "You...you look sexy, cupcake. Wow." I blushed at his comment. I was not good with compliments.

"Can we go to your favourite place.?" I asked him directly. My wolf was not able to control her excitement. Even the thought of making love with him makes my body heat up.

"Sure." he didn't asked me any question. I was amazed at how much this guy believe in me.

Once in the car I asked him. "You didn't ask why I want you to take me there.?"

"No, I mean what's the point in asking. I am happy that you liked that place."

Only if you know about my dirty mind.

"Why is their something I am missing.?" he asked again.

"No, not at all." I gave him a tight smile. The whole ride was silent. I was fidgeting with my fingers while my inside were bursting with excitement, all thanks to my wolf.