Chapter 14

Kelly P.O.V

"Hey, Sophie can you visit me, like right now.?" I asked my elder sister anxiously.

"Yeah sure." I knew she will not dig in for the answers. I sat on my bed caressing Louis hairs. He is already 6 months old now. Just how fast the time runs.

Its been five months to our marriage. I had not heard from Abby or my brother after that day. My father had also died that day.

Red claw pack shifted from Switzerland to US. So it is easy for me and Sophie to hang out and have some girly time together.

I had also met Bella, Ryder's mate. She visits us sometime. She is a human. Staying between all the wolves doesn't go well with her. So they stay in the city surrounded by human.

But still she join me and Sophie sometimes for shopping and other stuff.

Xavier was busy with his Alpha stuff. We enjoy our time together. Everything is going perfectly between me and Xavier. He had still not marked me. Which is something I want him to do.

I started play some games on my lappy to kill the boredom. I literally have nothing to do. I needed to buy some new novels. I was done reading all the novels I owned.

Finally Sophie entered into my room I scolded her for not knocking but she ignored me and jumped on my bed, waking Louis up in the process.

"Sophie..!" I growled at her as she smiled sheepishly at me.

I scooped Louis up in my arm and feed him making him calm down and fall asleep again. He love his sleep.

"So what's the news.?" She asked casually.

"I am pregnant."

"Again.?" she gave me a bored look. I threw one of Louis toy on her. She started to laugh making me scowl at her.

"Sorry, sorry.! Congratulations. But why you called me all the way to your house.? You could have informed me about it on call."

"I need help." she nodded her head for me to continue.

"I don't know how to break this news to Xavier." I was nervous wreck. Its not like I am having a baby for the first time but at the time of Louis the situation was different.

"Ummm. I have an idea but we have to go for a shopping. Plus you are not marked yet." she winked at me making me blush.

"Oh, shut up.!" it was true. Xavier had not bothered to mark me. While Michael had already marked Sophie. They don't want baby now. They say they want to enjoy their life before getting involved with babies. I don't understand their whole theory.

********************

We brought a mug in which 'you are going to be a daddy' is written on the base.

Xavier needs his coffee when he comes back from work so it will be a perfect surprise.