The Introduction

Oh goody, math-sci club election at a simple classroom and sitting next to me is...
"You again?!" I exclaimed.
"Aren't you the girl who left my computer shop angrily?" The boy said.
"And aren't you the boy who killed my hero?!" I said angrily.
"Oh, so you were Traxex that day?" He asked.
"Oh no, I wasn't Traxex," I said in a sarcastic tone, "Are you friggin' kidding me?! Of course I was Traxex! I had a wondrous game until you butt in and killed my hero!"
"...Ms. Nicole Sapphire." The teacher pointed at me.
"What? What about me?" I asked in confusion.
"I said that you will become our club president." The teach said.
Wait, what?! I was like talking to him and the president?!
The boy nudged me, "All hail Ms. President!" He whispered teasingly.
Oh God I'm all red! What in the world did I get myself into?
The election ended with my face all red. I marched out of the room hurriedly and bumped into my bestfriend Rafael. Rafael is a normal looking everday guy you see but he's a bit dorky.
"Hey, what's with all the rush?" Rafael says as he steadied my shoulders.
I shook my head deliberately and fast that made me dizzy, "No. Nothing at all. Nothing's wrong?"
"That's a lie right there." Rafael says, "We've been together with like what, ever since we were born? So yes, I know when you're lying better than anyone else."
I took in a deep breath and sighed, "Fine, you win. I became the president of Math-Sci club unintentionally thanks to that AAB!" I exclaimed.
"AAB?" Rafael asked in a confused tone.
"Arrogant Annoying Bastard!" I said. Since I didn't know that guy's name, I'll just call him that.
Rafael laughs, "Oh, by the way, I'll introduce you to a new friend of mine"—Rafael looks around like he's looking for someone—"Oh! There he is! Wait here." He told me and ran off to go to "him", whoever he is.
I fiddled with my nails while I waited. Finally, Rafael called out, "Hey, Nic! Let me introduce you to Vincent Valentine."
I turned around and my eyes went all wide in shock when I saw who Rafael is with, "You?!" I pointed at him accusingly, "The guy who killed my game!"
"Yep, that's me." Vincent says.
"So he's the Arrogant Annoying Bastard you were talking about?" Rafael asks, confused.
"And you're not even denying it!" I exclaimed.
"Aww you gave me a nickname. That's so sweet." Vincent says.
"So he's the AAB?" Rafael asks again even though he's being ignored.
"That is not sweet!" I snapped.
"So you've met each other?" Rafael tries to get attention.
"Why are you denying it? You like me. I know you like me." He says arrongantly.
"So you've really met?" Rafael tries again.
"What? Me liking you? That's terribly absurd!" I say. "Stop being such a feeler!"
"Me? A feeler?" He says in an annoyed tone, "I'm clearly not an antenna!" He sounds offended.
"So you have met?" Rafael says in a higher tone.
Finally, Vincent and I got irritated and we both said this in the same time, "YES!"
"Finally an answer!" Rafael says, "You know, it's been a roller coaster with you guys lately and I was being ignored! To hell with you!" Rafael exclaims angrily as he walked away, "Talking like cats and dogs..." He grumbled, "I MEANT YOU TWO!" Rafael shouts when he was far enough.
Both Vincent and I got quiet. I looked at Vincent, "He's just like that when he's stressed out and sometimes, he acts like a kid." I explained.
"I HEARD THAT!" Rafael shouts back at us.
"Wow, for a guy acting like a kid, he really has sharp hearing." Vincent says in a low whisper.
"I HEARD THAT, TOO!" Rafael shouts.
"[I'll just see you when I see you.]" I mouthed and said my farewell.