The Interview

It has been four years since the accident now. Everytime I sleep, I remember or dream about the accident. Everytime I see a girl smile, I see Nicole. I can see her everyday which makes it so painful.
I am a famous guitar singer in our college now. I'd always sing The Script songs and give out a hugot line after a song or two. But my fans loved it whenever I sang Glowing.
I'm practicing singing while playing with my guitar at the empty classroom where Nicole used to read alone. When I finished singing, I opened my eyes when someone was clapping. I found Nicole clapping by the door. "That was amazing. No wonder I'm a fan of yours."
I smiled subconsciously, "Why thank you." I say as I set down my guitar. I really want her to call be AAB or EAAB again.
She smiles, "Your welcome, I loved that song. It's my ringtone. The title, if my mind serves me right, it's—"
"—Glowing." I finished her sentence. Nicole, do you really not remember?
"Yep, Glowing." She smiles again, "Well seriously, though. I came here beacuse of my teacher's project to us. Told us to interview a person about his or her love life. I, particularly, chose you." She says with her face all red.
She's still the same as ever. I laughed.
"Wha-what's so funny?!" She says in an offended tone.
"I missed you" was what I wanted to say. "Nothing. It's just that your face is all red." I said and stopped laughing, "Seriously though, why me?" Why not remember me?
"Because I'm your fan." She says, "Now, no more questions out of you, only answers because I'll be the one asking."
"But—"
"Shh!" She warned and shook her head. She took out a camcorder and started recording. "Let's start with...who was your girl?"
"Nico—Nicky." I corrected myself.
"Where and how did you meet?" She asks.
"At a computer shop. I was the storetender. I played DOTA 2 and killed the hero she's playing.
"Were you friends already when you got to know each other?" She asks again.
Do you really not remember about us? "No. We were once enemies. She even used to call me AAB." I say.
"AAB?" She asks in a confused tone.
"Arrogant Annoying Bastard." I smiled. Please Nicole, come back.
"Wow, she must be really anooyed with you." She says, "Next is...what is she like?"
"She is the infamous Hugot queenin our class. She even told me that "Love isn't a game to be played by idiots"." I say, "Thanks to her, I became less playful. Nico—I mean,—Nicky is extremely kind. I followed her to school once and saw her give food to the old lady. She was loving, caring, and, sometimes sensitive when it comes to love." I explained.
"Where is she now?" She asks.
She's interrogating me right now. "She's gone missing. But I'm waiting for her to come back as long as it takes. I made a vow to never give up even if my heart stops from beating and to never quit even if my legs stop kicking." I say.
"Thanks for answering my questions and giving me your spare time." She says.
Of course. Anything for you.
She stops recording, "Your answers amazed me. Your the first person I've ever interviewed whose answers are remarkable. Even if they are dramatic, the have impact! Thank you. Really, really thank you for helping me with my project."
Do you really not remember me?
She hold out her hand, "Friends?"
I made a sad smile. I took her hand and shook it, "Friends."