The Transfer Student

My alarm went off like a bang to wake me up for today's class. Ugh, classes.
On my way to school, I saw an old lady begging for money. Luckily, a food vendor passed by. I bought food from him and gave it to the old lady.
"Thank you child. You have such a pure heart." She says, "A pure heart is rare to find nowadays. I really hope you get a fine man in return. Do you have a boyfriend?"
"It's too earlt for that, ma'am." I say, embarassed.
"How about a crush?" She asks.
That's when my face went all red, "Once ma'am but..."
"But?" The old lady asked.
"N-nothing ma'am." I stumbled on my words, "Enjoy the food, ma'am!" I say as I ran off.
As I entered the room, all my classmates were like talking to each other. I heard one of them say, "They're going to introduce the transferee!"
"I heard that he's so handsome and cute!" One of them exclaims.
"Ooh, when I see him, I'll ask him to marry me right away!" The third says. They all exclaimed in glee.
Possibilities came into my head. Either that transferee is really from anither school or maybe just a repeater. Urgh, a bad thought came to my head. A nightmare, actually. What if it's AAB? Oh no, that will never happen. Erase, erase, erase!
Oh right! One of my classmates said that the transferee's handsome and cute, so "he", in particular, is out of the list. Eliminated, in fact.
Our teach came and I hurriedly sat on my designated chair.
"Class, let me introduce you to your new classmate," Our teach says, "You can come on in now."
Our new classmate entered the room. All the girls screamed with glee and one of them literally said, "Marry me!"
That's when I looked, "Oh my God. YOU. HAVE. GOT. TO. BE. KIDDING. ME!" I exclaimed. I stood and pointed accusingly at him, "AAB!"
"Again with the AAB?" Vincent says while arranging his hair and, get this, feeling his handsomeness. YUCK.
"What is all the commotion Ms. Nicole?" Our teach asked.
"N-nothing, ma'am." I said all embarassed and sat down.
"Meet Mr. Vincent Valentine." Our teach says, "Mr. Valentine, you can sit right next to Ms. Nicole."
"I'd love to, my beautiful adviser." Valentine bowed to out teach before he sat right next to me. See that? RIGHT NEXT TO ME!
"Mr. Valentine, I'd like you to meet class 2-B." Our teach says, "That lady, Ms. Nicole, is known to be our Hugot Queen. I really hope you get along."
I looked at Vincent and said in a silent whisper only he can hear, "(We will never get along!)"
"(Oh yes, we will.)" He countered.
I slammed both my hands on my and my seatmate's desk.
Our teach and my ither classmates turned to me confused. I hid my face in my arms bacause my face went all red. Oh my God, what have I done this time?
My other classmates asked, "What happened to you?"
When I didn't answer they said, "You look as if you're going to die!"
I heard a silent whisper, "(Don't worry. Since you like me, I will always follow and protect you.)" Vincent! That jerk!
"Don't worry ma'am. She's perfectly alright." Vincent assures our adviser, "Like they say, 'Love is shy'." And with that they crowned him as Hugot King.
I stood and went out of the room embarrassed.