The Deal

Today is a holiday. Thank goodness. No Vincents, no AABs, no babes, and no marathon...or so I think.
I'm in a bookstore, staring. Yep, staring at a cover. An adhesive cover. It's used to cover novels. I've got no money and there's only one left. Why now?
"Do you want to buy it? I can buy it for you." A voice said from behind me.
I was expecting Rafael but when I turned around, I saw him. I exclaimed, "AAB!"
"Again with the AAB?" You can call me by my name you know." He says with a smile, "If you want that so desperately, then let's have a deal. I'll buy that for you but..."
"But..?" I asked, I really need to cover my books...
"But you'll have to..." He rubs his chin, thinking. "I've got it! You'll have to let me court you!"
"NEVER! NEVER IN MY LIFE!" I countered.
"Shh!" The girl in the counter shushed me.
"So do you want that cover or not? I took a peek inside earlier. That set has the rarest cover that everyone is looking for." Vincent—no, AAB said, "So which is it? Cover or nothing?"
Anger ran to my head. Oh this is so frustrating! I don't even know what to do. My lips moved on their own accord, "FINE. I give you my permission."
"YES!" Vincent exclaims, "FINALLY!"
"I said shush!" The girl on the counter warned, "Are you guys buying or what? I'll call in security if you keep on going like that."
"Oh, we're buying don't worry." AAB took the cover and paid for it.
As soon as he gave me the cover I dashed off to home. Last thing I heard AAB said was, "See you soon, babe!"
I lied on my bed and stared at the ceiling. What have I gotten myself into?! Finally, I couldn't hold out and screamed on the top of my lungs and stomped my feet on my bed. When I stopped, my face is all redand my parents rushed into my room.
"Why? What's wrong? Did something happen to you?" My dad asked worriedly.
"N-nothing, dad!" I assured him.
"If anything is wrong you can tell us." Mom assures me.
"If it's about that fine young man who told us that he was courting you, we definitely accept him." Dad assures me.
"R-really, mom, dad, I'm f-fine." I say and pushed them out of my room, "Now, go-o-o-o!" And closed the door behind them.
I sighed in relief when they were gone. He talked to my parents. He talked to my freaking parents! My phone buzzed with my ringtone which is also my favorite song. It's called "Glowing" by the Script, my favorite band. The screen doesn't show a name it just says "Unknown" and a phone number. I answered, "Hello? Who is this?"
"Look outside." The breathless voice says.
I looked out the window and found...AA freaking B?! He waved at me with a smug smile. I closed the curtains and blocked the number off.