Chapter 5

-Landon's POV-

I opened the door, to see Avril sitting on Gage's lap as they watched TV. Gage had his arms around Avril's waist, his head nuzzling her neck. I growled, causing Avril to jump up, Gage snapping his head back.

"Don't touch her, Gage." I growled.

"She's like my sister, god." Gage muttered as Avril got off of him.

"Yes, because brothers totally nuzzle their sisters as if they're going to claim her." I muttered, as I stalked to the kitchen. I browsed the fridge before Avril spoke up.

"Gage said you cancelled the bonfire whatever thing last night. Why?" She asked me.

"I wanted every member of both packs present, and a few had some ideas of their own." I grumble, thinking of how last night I was sure Gage was mating with Avril. "I plan to have it tonight, if you and Mr. Pouting-Nightshade-Alpha would actually come."

I jumped when a hand was placed on my shoulder. It was Avril; I knew from the shocks that went up my arm. When did she get to be right behind me?

"I promise, as long as no orgies are held." She said with a chuckle.

I raised an eyebrow at her, before laughing. Where did she get that from?

"Alek will be extremely upset. He can't stop talking about you. I think hes into women who are stronger than him." I laughed.

A growl came from the living room. I looked up, to see Gage fuming. He glared at me, a growl erupting from his chest again. I matched his glare before turning back to Avril.

"Why didn't you drop by at lunch? You missed Aden attempting to kill Alek over what he said about you. It was hilarious." I said, as I turned to the fridge for an apple.

"Avs, the twins are looking for you." Gage piped up in a pissed off voice.

Avril sighed, before walking away. My wolf whimpered when her hand left my arm.

-Avril's POV-

I reached my room, flinging the door open. Jesse and Shane were sprawled on my bed, listening to my Ipod.

"Hey! How did you get that!" I said, grabbing the earphones out of their ears.

"You reek of Landon. And why, is his scent on you?" Jesse asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You know how it is with mate, its easy for our scents to mix if we haven't...Mated. Which will never happen." I say, looking down at the song they were listening to.

"Really? Listening to Cher Lloyd?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter. Why we really wanted to talk to you was-" Shane cut Jesse off mid-sentence.

"Landon rescheduled the bonfire after he interrupted you and Gage 'mating'." Shane air quoted the word mating, before stifling laughter.

"Its not funny. Now all I listen to when I'm in the same room as both Gage and Landon is growling, and them claiming I'm theirs, or whatever. It gets annoying."

The twins started laughing at my expression. They seemed to find Gage and Landon fighting hilarious, along with my disgust for the situation.

"What Alphas do over a Luna..." They said, trying to stifle their laughter.

"So, Landon changed the bonfire day to today, so..." I rushed on.

Jesse recovered from laughing first. "We're going to find the perfect thing for you to wear. No offense to them, but you'll have both of the alphas throwing themselves at you more than usual."