Chapter 13

Picture on the side is of Gage. Is he what you pictured he looked like?

-Landon's POV-

I raced to my room, ignoring the pack's questions. I was torn between feeling giddy, and feeling regret over me pinning Avril. If I had been smart, I would've let Avril pin me, say she's stronger than me, and make her happy, eventually winning her over. But no, my wolf influenced me, making me beat her when she escaped me. Now she's devastated, because she's being forced to mate with me.

I am such an idiot.

I laid on my bed, sighing in frustration. Did I have to claim her tonight? Couldn't I just wait?

I want my mate now, I will not wait any longer! Even if I have to take over myself, and coax her wolf out myself! I will have my mate tonight. My wolf growled.

I growled back at him. And what will that accomplish? You'll have a mate, that hates you. That hates US. You'll not have what you want.

My wolf replied instantly. Her wolf will forgive us. She'll be more than happy to have us. She'll convince her human to love us.

I sighed, putting a hand over my eyes. I was in a deep hole now. A knock at my door jolted me out of my thoughts. I looked up, expecting Gage, or Aden, but no. It was Avril.

"Can I talk to you?" She asked.

I nodded, before sitting up on the bed. Avril cautiously made her way towards me, before sitting on the bed. Before she could speak, I started talking.

"Look, Avs, you don't have to go through with this-"

I was cut off by her.

"I'm going to go through with it. I'm nothing if not true to my word." She said, her voice barely a whisper.

Before I knew what I was doing, I leaned forward, capturing her lips with mine. She gasped, but didn't protest. I pulled her onto my lap, not once pulling away. I tangled my hands in her hair, as her hands snaked around my neck. We made out for a few more minutes, before Avril broke away, panting.

"You know, you're the first guy I've kissed." she said.

I licked my throbbing lips, looking at her.

"How long do you want to wait before-"

"Tonight. I've got a PMSing wolf whose yelling at me to...I'm pretty sure you know what she's yelling at me to do." She said, looking down, red on her cheeks.

"When are we going to tell the pack?" I asked her. Truly and honestly, I didn't care when we told the pack, but I wanted to go with what Avril wants. She tapped her finger on her lips, which were pouted, while she pondered my question.

"It depends. I heard Alpha marks are pretty obvious, and nearly impossible to hide, but maybe it'll be different with me...If I can, I want to wait a week." She said. My wolf growled at the thought of her hiding our mark from everybody. He wanted her to flaunt it around, to make sure everyone knew she was his. I, on the other hand, wanted her to be happy.

"Oka-" Before I could finish that one word, a loud voice interrupted me.

"AVRIL FAYE! DON'T FORGET ABOUT YOUR JOB!" It was one of the twins Avril hangs out with.

"Oh, shit-pardon my French-I promised Ryan I'd be there early to check out that crappy purple Scion." She said, scrambling up from my lap.

She was halfway to the door, when she ran back to me, pecking my lips with her own.

"I'll be back at five." She said, before disappearing down the hall. For a moment, I just sat there, my fingers grazing my lips. Everywhere she touched me, was tingling. Especially my lips. I eventually staggered downstairs, to be attacked by my friends with questions.

"What did you bet with Avril?" Aden asked, crossing his arms.

Before I could answer, Alek smirked.

"Who were you making out with?" Alek asked.

Was it that obvious?

"Dude, no case in lying, its obvious. Who was it? That one girl who rubs up against you before training?"

"Um...I'm not sure I should answer that. I'd be dead, and she doesn't want me to tell yet." I said.

"Landon, I know you're alpha, and what you says goes, but I swear to god, if its who I think it is-" Aden started to threaten.

"It was Avril." I blurted, looking down.

I expected someone to attempt to throttle me, but instead, I was rewarded with a gasp. I looked up, to see Gage, a look of pain on his face. Our eyes met briefly, before Gage got up, and ran out of the door.

What was his deal?

***********************************************************************************

Muahaha...Avril's first kiss...With Landon...

So, are you team Gage, or team Landon?

Like it? Dislike it? Love it? Hate it?

Vote...

Comment...

Fan...