Chapter 25

-Landon's POV-

I walked in the room, to see some guy, a bloodied mess on the ground, a baby girl sleeping in a crib, and Gage, kissing my mate. Before I could help myself, I shoved Gage to the wall, my wolf taking over.

I remember growling something at Gage, punching him in the face, and nearly shifting into my wolf, and Avril's panicked voice. It disgusted and hurt my wolf that she would cheat on me with another Alpha. My wolf hardly payed attention to her, until the word 'rape' exited her mouth.

He stopped, turning to her. She was in tears, the baby girl pressed in her arms. The baby girl was tiny, seeming to be a preemie baby. The few silvery hairs were on her head, which was several shades of red and purple, and tan. His gaze softened. That was his pup. His baby girl.

"That rogue Alpha tried to...to rape me, and...And Gage rescued me. I kissed him, because I was so scared, and...I was so weak against the rogue. I couldn't do anything. And you...You came in at the wrong time. Don't hurt Gage. Please." She sobbed. "Please."

My wolf slowly withdrew from control, leaving me look at a messy Avril. I saw the baby girl, and nearly melted. She was adorable, and completely mine. I dropped Gage, inspecting the bloodied man.

"Who is he?" I asked, pointing to the bloodied man.

"He's....That's Samael, the rogue Alpha." She replied, a scared look crossing her features. "Take him with us. Question him at the pack house."

I nodded, heaving the man up.

We were halfway back to the pack house, when the rogue started to come to. He groaned, before his dark eyes flicked open. We all froze. The rogue was so bloodied, we had thought he wouldn't come to until after dinner, so we didn't muzzle him, or anything. The rogue saw Aden, who was dragging him, and growled.

The rogue jumped up, shaking Aden off of his neck. Aden was tackled by the rogue, as they went rolling. Before anyone knew what was going on, Aden was pinned under the rogue's brown wolf, both of them locking onto each other's necks. They barked and clawed at each other, blood spurting everywhere. I was frozen to my spot.

All I could see was this rogue, his human form, forcing himself on my mate, raping her, touching her the very same ways I do, only her screaming in terror, instead of moaning. And then I see him finishing up, chomping on her neck as he tries over and over to mark her over my mark, watching as she bleeds out. And all I could do was watch.

I was ripped out of my nightmares when Alek's wolf form tackled the rogue, ripping chunks of skin out of the rogue's neck.

But the rogue didn't give up. Aden whimpered, as the rogue ripped a huge chunk of skin out of Aden's neck. Aden howled out in pain, letting go of the rogue's neck. Blood gushed from the wound in Aden's neck, staining the grass. The rogue shoved Aden's neck to the ground, the wounded skin being littered in leaves, grass, and dirt. But what did the most damage were the stray twigs. They impaled his neck, sticking out of the bloodied skin like a corn dog on a stick. Aden whimpered and whimpered, as the rogue put more weight on Aden's impaled neck. Suddenly, Aden went quiet. A lone twig entered Aden's wound from one side, sticking out from the other.

Alek managed to snap the rogue's neck, but it was too late.

"He used the sticks to snap Aden's neck."

Aden was dead.

I saw Avril walk slowly towards Aden, a white puppy hanging out of her mouth. She nuzzled Aden, sniffing him, before setting the pup down, and howling. My heart shattered. Avril was devastated.

-Avril's POV-

It's been a few weeks since Aden's death. I'd already attended the funeral. EVERYONE was there, even people I didn't know. Even now, I still get people's condolences, and all it does is make me feel worse. Aden may have been a jerk to me, but I never wanted him to die. Now I'm an only child, Gage being the closest thing I have to a brother. I'm not going to let myself waste away though. I have my mate, my child, my pack to take care of, and I don't want to hang onto the past for too long.

I'll be stronger.

I'll remember Aden when he was alive, and nicer, and I'll try to forget the bad times. I'll make sure my children know about Aden, about the twins, Gage, everything, when they're old enough. And I'll try to push my kids to make the right choices. About lying, about schoolwork, about mates, everything.

Because I don't want my children waking up, thinking in the back of their mind to their mates, So...Do you want me or not, like I did.

******************************************************************

Okay, so...I know this seems like the end, but it isn't. There is one more chapter.

Bare with me. It'll be out ASAP.

Like it? Dislike it? Love it? Hate it?

Vote...

Comment...

Fan...