Epilogue

• Dedicated to All Of My Readers

*One Year Later*

-Landon's POV-

Everyone waited worriedly in the waiting room, one-year-old Jadis bouncing on my knees. She giggling, making noises. She smiled up at me, her hands grabbing for my hair. She is probably the only girl I've ever loved as much as I love Avril. She's my baby girl, and I'll protect her with my life. She took after her mother in many ways, though she did have some of my features. Her hair was lighter than her mother's, somewhere between my color and Avril's. She had heart-shaped lips, just like mine. She had skin the same tone as mine, but then again, I'm often in the sun.

I decided to teach her words again, seeing as she loves to chat.

"Daddy," I told her.

"Dada," She repeated.

"Loves,"

"Love," She replied.

"Jaydee." I finished.

"Dada!" She said, before laughing, finding it hilarious.

Avril's parents, Gage, the twins, and my father cracked a smile at Jadis and I, before going back to staring at the door. After what seemed like forever, the door opened, and a wobbly Avril appeared, trying to hide a smile. I scooped Jadis into my arms, before rushing to her, along with everyone else.

"Are you okay? What did they say is wrong with you?" I asked at the same time as Gage.

A chorus of questions from the others followed, but stopped when Avril grinned. It was a grin that reached her twinkling blue eyes. A joyed smile.

"They diagnosed...That I'm too intellectually awesome for the rest of the world." She announced with a goofy grin.

She was rewarded with glares from everyone. We were worried sick about her, and all she does is joke! She gave up the joking, and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Okay, okay. I'm fine...I'm just pregnant. With a baby boy." She pouted.

"Oh, you had us all worried, turns out you're fine....WHAT?! ANOTHER ONE?" I asked in disbelief.

Avril gave me a sheepish smile, nodding. Everyone sighed in relief. Avril was fine. She was only having a baby. I guess I do get my happily ever after. And my two babies.

The End

********************************************************************

So, this is officially finished. But, have no fear! I am going to post the link for the next book, which is about her daughter, Jadis Mia Adele. Remember her? Anyways, thanks a bunch for reading, and feel free to comment.

ALSO: Many of you have asked about Gage, what happened to you, so:

Why don't you comment with what you think happened? If I see a few I like, I may just write a book about Gage, using your idea (Don't worry, I'll dedicate it to you for the idea[s])

LOVE Y'ALL!