Chapter 6

-Avril's POV-

The backyard was bathed in strobe lights. Colors of yellow, green, and purple shaded the dancing bodies at the center of the lawn, as girls desperately threw themselves at boys, hoping to have a bed partner by the end of the night. It was surely not what I had been expecting. I sighed, walking away from the window, deciding to head downstairs. At the bottom of the stairs, the twins were sprawled on the couch, seeming bored as they watched the dancers.

"Some humans crashed it, so its a full blown party now." Shane said boredly when I reached them.

"So thats why theres so many-"

"Sluts? Yeah. I'd watch out for humans. Alpha Landfuck and Gage are in a little group with some more wolves who want to stay away from the humans. You can go get them to eyefuck you, since we already shoved you into that outfit." Jesse muttered.

"Landfuck?" I asked.

"I don't like the guy. I was too lazy to say Landon." Jesse shrugged. I giggled at this. The twins always made me laugh.

"Okay. Do me a favor, prank SOMEONE by the end of the night. I hate seeing you two bored." I said, before going to the backyard.

Music was blasting from god-knows-where, people crammed in every corner. I pushed past people, until a gang of human boys blocked my way. I went to walk around them, but they followed my movements.

"Um..Excuse me." I said in an annoyed tone.

"Hey baby, you from around here?" The leader asked me, in an attempted seductive voice. The sound of it made me wince.

"Just leave me alone." I said, trying to push past him once again. He stopped me, grabbing my arm and turning me to him.

"Why don't you hang with us for a little while. I'm sure I can make it worth your time. Theres enough rooms in this house." The guy said, leaning in towards my lips.

Gage, some guys won't let me pass and ones trying to make a pass at me. I thought to him.

Before I could blink, I was being ripped out of the human boy's grip. A growl erupted from behind me. I turned my head, to see Landon, seething.

"Mine!" He growled in a deep, angry voice. When did Landon get here? The guy just looked from Landon, to me, before laughing.

"From the look on her face, this is the first time she heard that too, huh babe?" He said, nodding his head at me.

Landon growled again, shoving me behind him.

"Don't you EVER touch her again, you got that, assface?" Landon all but yelled. Landon clenched and unclenched his fists, looking ready to kill the human guy.

The guy gulped, putting his hands up in surrender. "Whoa whoa, okay man, I was just kidding! Calm down."

Landon growled at the guy one more time, before grabbing my arm, and dragging me towards the forest. After a few minutes of silence, I spoke up.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him.

"To Aden and the guys. Gage is there too, so you'll have someone to eyefuck." Landon growled angrily.

"Calm down, before you rip my arm off. I just got outside and those guys-" Landon interrupted me, growling a deep growl.

"Don't talk about it. I don't like how those stupid humans treat you. They treat you like a cheap bottle slut, and when you deny them sex, they try to hurt you. Why won't you just let me-"

"Avs, are you okay?!" Gage walked up to me, engulfing me in a hug.

"I would've came to help, but MB Alpha over here insisted. Did they hurt you?" Gage asked, his hands fluttering over my body, as he searched for nonexistant injuries. Gage hugged me tighter and tighter with each word, seeming to forget that I wasn't as tough as he thought.

"Can't...Breathe..." I gasped, before Gage was shoved away.

Landon growled once more, his eyes turning gold. "MINE!" He growled. Gage backed up, pulling me away from Landon.

"No, Landon, you rejected her. She's fair game." Gage growled, causing Landon to tense up.

Landon clenched his fists, giving Gage a menacing look. I expected Landon to swing a punch at Gage, or something. But no. Instead, Landon launched himself at Gage, as he phased to a midnight black wolf.