author's note and warnings

Hi guys, welcome, get comfy. Welcome to my least-read book! It is one that I love, with characters I adore and admire, and I hope you will feel the same way. 

I wrote this one in 2017, in between I'll Be Holding On To You and When Mary Met Halley. It's a tale of love and justice and everyday imperfect heroes. Please don't ignore the warnings and don't read if you feel like it would be too triggery for you.

Don't let the lack of a gxg tag throw you, my pretties; this is not your everyday boring hetero love story and it of course has lgbtq+ characters, just like in real life. If you like my other characters, I'm confident you will feel the same about these ones. And it's not the main characters' fault they're straight, let's not hold it against them. 😌

Warnings/trigger warnings: this book involves some heavy subjects, because some people have survived such things and their stories deserve to be told. These triggers include violence, self harm/cutting (which is not meant to be glorified in any way of course), murder (of the bad guys), effects of drug use, and talk of traumatic foster care and child abuse including sexual abuse. It does have a happy ending but is definitely sad in more than one way. 

You know your limits so you do you! Feel free to point out typos or language errors because there probably are some.

I hope you love this tale and the way it is told and the people in it as much as I do. As always thank you for reading.

This book is copyrighted ©2018 Lynn Sabrina :)