chapter - 32

Its already 9 p.m. and I know he is going to get outside to self harm again, and I don't want him to go.

I have to think something very fast!

I just pace back and forth in my room still thinking what should I do?

And suddenly something comes into my mind.

________________

*Damian's pov*

I tried to tie myself to my bed so I don't get up to go outside to self harm again, or to kill people again but as I tie knot I hear someone on my door.

"Come in" I say as I hide all the ropes.

I see a very small figure - jen. coming inside . she is wearing a long black dress which is contrasting her soft looking skin.

At this time, I don't know what she wants but the way she is dressed  I think she is going somewhere.

She gives me a little soft smile which amazes me.

she has the world's most beautiful smile ever .

her soft looking pink lips, I wish I could have a chance to touch them ever, but I know she is not that kind of girl . she won't let anyone  touch her lips which I am proud of.

"What happened ? is something wrong ?" she asks as she catches me checking her out.

"Are you going somewhere ?" I ask.

"We are going " she says , as She Smiles again getting me into utter confusion.

"You mean me and you " I ask again

"Obviously yes " she says. Tho she's trying to act confidence infont of me but I physically can hear her gulping while talking to me.

Oh baby girl.

I don't know what exactly - I should be shocked about her new behaviour? Or, the fact that she is asking me out?

"We are going?" as I ask just to confirm it and she looks here and there but at me.

Oh girl. I suppress a chuckle.

She is flustered and flushing very hard and I know the effect I have on her. I cannot ever stop making her blush and I don't want to because it is the cutest thing in the world.

"We're going to a club" she says and my eyes widens.  I  don't think so that she is a kind of girl who would go to a club.

"Do you mean club like, where 18 + people go?" I ask just to confirm that she knows what she is saying.

"Hey! I know I have never been to a club! but let's try I want to go to one " she says and I suppress a laugh .I was right anyways. She never done clubbing before.

But at this point going outside for me, it is very dangerous . I can become a monster again . No,  a monster is not the correct word , I will become demonic and hard to handle. the night manifests on me I cannot handle the cravings of blood and flesh and to kill people, to self harm.

"Trust me" she says as she looks directly into my eyes its like she knows what she's doing and she is asking to trust her this time and to be honest I have nobody to listen to right now so listening to her is the last option

I will be down in 10 minutes.

_______________________

"So, do you grind?" I ask her while driving my car

She looks at me in confusion

"Grind what?" she asks as her cute eyes looks at me as I  make my way to the club.
__________
We're just outside and she is looking at the people like they are from zoo or something

She is very cute and innocent I can tell she have never seen a club for even from outside.

And I know that she is feeling a bit scared due to the drunk girls but I put my hand on a waist to assure her that she is safe with me.

She hesitates a bit under my touch and I know that I have an effect on her that gives me pleasure I like how she reacts whenever I make any contact with her

She is tomato red right now and I am suppressing a laugh I've never seen a girl so shy in my life ever.

"Calm down" I say and she looks at me with frustrated Brows

As we go into the club I can see many humans here I am afraid if I will do anything wrong I will ruin not only the club but also her mood I cannot do it, it's  her first experience in the club she have every right to enjoy.

Since when I started caring about her so much I shouldn't be doing this.