chapter - 45

*Damian's pov*

"the son's bride should be sitting on the ground" jen sits on the floor as Pesisca says with a bit hesitation.

It's okay Jen, hang on there baby, I'm standing here if anything happens I'll make sure she doesn't lose her life over this.

I see my mother getting more happier as each second of ritual passes by. She's looking at my father's coffin very dearly. She wants my father to come back from his state so badly.

"The son's bride should cover rock of eternity with her pure blood , if not she's not a girl, she's impure woman" Pesisca says throwing a red stone he was holding before towards Jen. She doesn't move. She doesn't know what to do

"Pick up the stone Jen" my mother whispers lightly with a soft smile.

"Please forgive me this will be over soon" she says with it, trying to give Jen support and Jen nods back in response.

I am happy she's atleast listening to my mother. it's a relief. I thought she stopped listening too.

"We are here to sacrifice a virgin's blood to cover the eternity rock with all her blood until the nature is satisfied, this pure girl sitting on ground next to an innocent -who wasn't meant to be dead - is going to let her purity proves that innocent son's father , innocent mother's husband should come back to life!" Pesisca enchants this all in one breath, even I start breathing heavily while watching him say this all at once.

"For proving the innocence of this ritual we are promising the sacrificed blood is of a virgin" he says and I look at Jen. She doesn't look kind of girl who would have sex with some guy?

She's too shy, she gets shy just by seeing me. There's no way she's not a virgin.

"If she's not virgin , the ritual won't be succesful" I look at my mother, she's smiling.

Well she always looked after Jen secretly , she knows Jen is a virgin - well maybe? Who knows?

I mean, I don't want to believe some other guy touched her before. Or I'll have to make another kill list. Because it'll be the reason my father won't come back to us.

Pesisca takes a crystal with very sharp edge and throws it towards Jen . Another guy comes with red cape - I know he's Pesisca's assistant. He helps in rituals with him.

He goes near Jen and sits with her. My heart starts to best faster and faster. I'm nervous. I wish they won't hurt her much

As his assistant sits , he grabs the sharp edged crystal.

"Starting to sacrifice blood of son's bride" which means he's referring to me as my father's son and Jen as my bride as we are married.

As soon as he says this, the assistant creates a very deep cut on Jen's arm with sharp Crystal's edge. My heart feels like someone stabbed on it. I try to take a step towards her but I control myself. Why is this so hard for me to watch?

She's in pain. She's showing her best to not to show it but I can tell my Jen is in pain. Just let it out Jen you'll feel better. Don't supress your screams baby. I'll make sure nobody will hurt you after this.

The assistant takes the eternity rock into his hands and put the rock over her deep wound , the rock absorbs all the blood dripping from Jen's arm.

It soaks all the blood and attains it's violet red type colour back again

"The blood wasn't enough" assistance says to Pesisca. He shakes his head.

"Another cut, cut her until rock can't absorb her blood anymore" he says and I instantly get worried.

What if it kills her?! How I'll stop it?!