chapter - 36

I had my eyes hidden under my two hands which are already pale due to the little but harsh shocks I'm experiencing throughout my body.

He's holding his iPhone with one hand and his other hand is messing with my bangs playfully to tease me more. Not only his touch on my head is going to give me heart blockage but the way he's laughing at my behaviour in the video , I wish I was dead right now.

I'm so stupid I was about to get naked in the club! That too infront of the this guy who is going to be my death someday, he would think like I'm some slut or something!

I cover myself with the white furry blanket to never come out of it as I hear him chuckling along with my actions. I push his hand lightly which was caressing my bangs a second ago .

"Are you hiding under blanket out of embarrassment?" He laughs some more while I'm all tomatato red from head to toe.

"Please leave me alone" my cracky voice barely comes out but the kind of devil he is , he laughs at me again. My eyes becomes a bit watery.

"Hey" the laughing sound vanishes as a soft voice caress my ears. He becomes a bit sincere towards the situation as I feel him grabbing the blanket to remove it from my hidden face from this world.

"It's alright you didn't do anything wrong last night don't worry" he says in a soft voice as he tries to remove the blanket but I grab it with more force because I don't want him to see me embarrassed. I want to look strong so I can help him to get out from his self harm.

"I will be up please go"

"I didn't mean to upset you Jen" I hear these words as the sweetest words I heard in my entire life. He started to care about me or something? Is this true? This is really happening? Damian is telling me he didn't mean to upset me?

I don't say anything in return not because I'm embarrassed but because I don't know how to react to this situation. My mind stopped working on words.

"Alright I'm going to take shower do you wanna come?''

I just grab the sheets of bed in my other hand as again a wave of shock runs down my spine. Why is he all so flirty today?!

His chuckle fades slowly as he closes the door of washroom behind him and I finally get myself up to look if he's gone. And fortunately, he's gone.

"That was so embarrassing" I mumble to myself as my foot touch the cold marble. My head starts to spin around and I lose control over my balance - I feel a strong arm around my waste.

It's him, he used his power to come and protect me from falling and hitting the cold marble floor. He's only wearing a towel which is hanging over his waste , his bare chest is infront of me

Damn alcohol! I am never going to try it again!! The situation in which it have put me into, I wonder if I'm dreaming?

His eyes are sparkling for some reasons and he suddenly smiles as he makes me stand on my two feet.

"Never try alcohol again cherry" he says while leaving the very last touch of his hand around my waste

"Don't you have to go to take shower?"

"Your welcome " he says reminding me to thanks him for protecting me.

I just roll my eyes to hide my embarrassement.

______________

"Damian ! Come out" I hear a voice coming from downstairs ,the voice is strictly harsh. I can tell it's an old lady with those old school aura around her and when I get out from my room to see - I'm correct, it's an old school middle aged lady yelling on Damian.

"Where's the sacrifice damain debian?!"

Uh oh, I'm in trouble.