Chapter-47

*Damian's pov*

I wait outside of my room. Paula is healing Jen with her equipment and blood bottles she brought. None of those matched Jen's blood type but only one bottle and I think one bottle is not enough.

I so much want to see Jen, but Paula said I have to wait outside until she's done the healing.

My father will be alive within few days when his body will be able to move. He's decayed too much becuase of the delay in ritual. But at this time, I've to worry about Jen.

She'll make it. I'll make sure nothing will happen to her. I'll try to fix her emotionally and mentally.

"You can see her" Paula comes out of room with white gloves on her hand stained with blood - bringing me out from my thoughts.

"Thanks" I say while walking in slowly, seeing Jen in my room sleeping on my bed peacefully, while her wounds are now covered with bands and cotton, her dress have been changed by Paula from blood stained gown to simple shirt and pants.

"I'm sorry Jen" I whisper while sitting next to her. She's breathing softly. Oh her face is like silk. She's so soft. She's like cotton - and very fragile.

I look at her beautiful face for a second. Why is she so kind and selfless?

I don't know what happens to me, but I keep going closer too her face until I'm really close to her. My lips touch her forehead very slowly as her warm breath hits rest of my face - this gives me tingles. I instantly get back, my heart starts to race faster than it ever had. I smile at her - waiting for her to wake up so I can tell her she's alive, all safe in my arms.

What are you doing to me jen? What have you made me become?

She takes another breath heavily . Her eyes swollen up due to all the crying. I won't let her cry again. This is a promise.

"Damian!" My mother is yelling downstairs.

I take a last look at before going downstairs. What happened now? The ritual went successful then why is she sounding angry?!

"Yes?" I am irritated as fuck.

"How dare you leave the ritual place?!" Her eyes have fire in it. She's angry. I just don't get her? What is her problem?! I brought the sacrifice to bring father back and now she's acting like I did something wrong?!

"What happened?" I run my hand through my hairs and look at her with narrowed eyes.

"You left your mother crying there like a stray dog?! And you are asking me what is wrong?!" Her voice raises, all the maids stop doing whatever they were doing and stares at us.

"Get lost" I look at their side. I hate people who tries to get entertained with other's personal matters

They all instantly vanishes into the kitchen.

"Jen was all injured I needed to get her fixed so she doesn't die"

"And what about you mother?? You father!? Is she what matters the most??" She yells at top of her lungs. It's been so long since I have seen her this angry

"Mom, it's a different thing, you were crying because father got back but Jen was on verge of dying!" I try to keep myself calm. I can't yell at my mother.

"You are changing Damian. That girl is changing you" she sighs in frustration.

"Mom please!"

"What the fuck Damian stop arguing!"

"I'm leaving"

"What?!" She yells again.

"I'm leaving" I say with emotionless face.

"We don't matter?!" I hear her yelling at top of her lungs again.

I don't know what's there to get this much angry? She shouldn't be enjoying someone dying to revive my father yet alone the girl whom I'm married to.

I take Jen into my arms and go downstairs. My mother is sitting on couch in frustration.

"Wow" she says while looking at me carrying Jen.

"I'll be back when father will come out from his grave

The Demon's Love✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें