Escape.

And, I too suited up back into my S

And, I too suited up back into my S.H.I.E.L.D. uniform before I continued to wait for the command. 

The sight of the Avengers, who were supposedly a team, rupturing by the second not a pretty sight. As easy as ripping a piece of paper in half the heroic groups bond had been severed. The assembly in which they built together breaking apart. 

The whole Ultron thing, then the Sokovia Accords, and finally the intricate plan created by Zemo making an Empire fall. 

The heroes were against each other, and the sight of it was tragic. Because of a document, and then a game created by one man, they weren't doing their jobs. 

Steve was busy going against Rhodey, his shield colliding with the War Machine's electrical stun staff. 

Spider-Man was chasing Sam, and Bucky throughout the main terminal. 

Ant-Man had crawled through Tony's suits armor, and was disabling it from within. 

The two expert Agent's Clint, and Natasha were battling it out. Their combat abilities going toe to toe. 

T'Challa was in hot pursuit of Bucky, his desire for revenge fueling his every action. His vengeance a falsified one, but that didn't make it any less resolved. 

Vision, and Wanda were clashing as well. Their unique abilities colliding against one another as everywhere around them was illuminated up in red, and yellow. 

Everything was exploding, mushrooming up into the air in clouds of fire. The paved runway was packed with airplanes, helicopters, jets, Military airships, gangways, trucks, and air bridges. Every inch of the airport was being used as a weapon. Everything being torn apart, going up in flames, and getting demolished. 

And, as I waited, and watched I thought about how that much power shouldn't be divided up. That it should be, as it once was, used in unity. 

To me, this looked like a War, and it brought me back to darker days. 

Perhaps, I was acting my actual age, but as a spectator, this all looked pointless. But, then again never once in the history of the world have people opted to talk things out when they could fight instead. 

But, I chose to fight too for what I believed in, and my belief in my husband made me able to do just about anything for him. 

"We found it, Rebecca. The Quinjet. It's in Hanger 5. North runway." I heard Sam say through my earpiece, and off I went. 

While everyone else was distracted, busy fighting I was able to swiftly enter the steel building structure where waiting inside for me was the advanced S.H.I.E.L.D. jet. 

I stepped inside, and took a minute to familiarize myself with the control panel, walking into the cockpit. 

"Let's see..." I said out loud, staring down at all of the flight instruments. "The turbine fan gears, the MCP, PFD, ND, EICA/ECAM, FMS, joystick, side-stick... The navigational map, the DVI, throttle, the Gatling gun, and missiles." 

I sat down in the pilots seat, and strapped myself in. 

"We gotta go. That guy is probably in Siberia by now." I heard Bucky bring up, the fight between Humanity's Greatest Heroes seemingly endless. 

"You guys get to the jet now. Rebecca, fire it up." Sam requested, our side at an impasse. 

"Yeah, the rest of us probably aren't getting out of this one. But, that doesn't mean we should all lose." Clint said, and with that Bucky, and Steve began to book towards the Hanger. 

It being decided that Wanda, Scott, Sam, and Clint had to stay behind to buy us some time to fly away. 

Though the ever sharp, and keen Vision was quick to foresee what was happening, and with the power of the Mind Stone he split the whole entire air traffic control tower in two, intending to crush Bucky, and Steve underneath it. 

But, Wanda forcefully held up the crumbling tower just long enough for them to slink beneath it before getting crushed by the building. 

Bucky, and Steve jumped on in, and I started up the Quinjet. Hand on throttle, revving up the engine, the landing gear retracting up into the aircraft. 

We took off then, up into the sky. 

"Did you change?" Steve brought up, and I glanced around, noticing that we were being followed closely behind by Tony. 

"Yeah, well I deserve to have a cool wardrobe change too." I joked before deploying a smoke screen, and speeding up into the atmosphere, giving us enough cover to flee.