Chapter Eleven

Nyx launched herself at Cassian who had his usual stupid smirk on his face, which turned into a look of panic when she abruptly disappeared. Only to turn quickly and block a deadly strike with his own sword. Nyx smiled lightly letting her sword slip from his and rolling underneath a blow that Cass had thrown at him. On her way past she had grabbed a knife out of her boot and sliced it across Cassians upper thigh. Hearing him curse she chuckled already up and dancing around him. With blood being split their fighting went from playful to carcinogenic.

Azriel who was watching lethargically from where he was abstain mindlessly sharpening a few of his blades, the fight speeding up making him grin. His brother and sisters forms becoming blurry.

His sharpening went to a screeching stop the stone unstintingly still as his shadows formed around him pressing tightly to his form. He didn't notice Cassians frantic apology's to his sister who' shadows also started dancing around her more prominently. A large cut down her cheekbone but she just ignored Cassian meeting Azriels gaze. He nodded to her, and both of them jumped up and launched themselves into the air, Cassian quickly following their brisk flight to the House of Wind.

They both could feel the confused stare that Cassian was giving them. Nyx beat the two to the House, being the fastest flyer out of the two. She didn't bother slowing down as she landed her own feet stumbling slightly as she flew into the room but not stopping and sprinted through the door, all of her breath left her body as she saw him. Rhysand was kneeling on the floor, his face in Mor's neck as both of them sobbed. Her brothers landed behind her and Rhys turned to look up at the three of them his face gaunt, his previously beautiful dark skin now pale white. His face was red, and his eyes were puffy from the crying, dark circles prominent. Her shadows were already around him and she quickly followed, both Cassian and Azriel closely behind. All three were brought into the hug, all trying to get a piece of Rhys. The next twenty minuets were the four them crying pathetically around their leader.

Nothing was spoken in those moments, but eventually they all pulled back. Nyx carefully wiped the tears off of Rhysands face. She pressed a light kiss to his forehead before pulling herself up.

"I'm sorry." Rhysand whispered as he stood, his wings curling around himself.

Cassian glared at the male in front of him, "Shut up, we aren't angry. But you owe us an explanation about what happened."

Rhysand winced slightly at that and he nodded obediently. "I will, where's Amren?" he asked and a voice spoke from behind them.

"Here, I didn't want to join in on your crying fest." She said her voice sharp but her lips were pulled into a light smile. "Now tell us why you trapped me with these dumb asses for the last fifty years."

And Rhys told them.

After he was done, Cassian was the person to speak. "I want to meet Feyre." He said in slight awe. This comment made Rhys burst out laughing for some reason.

Pushing the largest Illyrian "She sounds like she would rip you to shreds." Nyx told them laughing at the even bigger grin that was now on Cassians face. But anger was still pulsing through the entire room. Same with herself, her fingers were inching her her blades and the anger was suffocating.

The atmosphere became serious again as they discussed what would they start with. They agrred to deal with the citizens first, getting them into check but also rebuilding and making sure everyone would be fed and protected from other courts. Along with their relationships with said courts. Winter Court was not going to be an easy relationship to mend but Nyx had many informants in the Court and the friendship with Mor and Viviane would help. Autumn would be bad but they always are. The rest of of the solar courts would be okay. Spring Court is always a nightmare and now with Feyre involved it will be worse. And then Summer, none of them knew much about Tarquin. He wasn't a male anyone would have every pictured to be High Lord seeing as he was some distant cousin of the previous one. So it would take work and a lot of work to see where he would lead the Court.

Then some Illyrians had to be hunted down, which Nyx gleefully volunteered to do, which made the others wince. Fifty years of being locked away and now she would be unleashed on the enemies of the Night Court. They all felt a little pity for them.

Then there would be Keir who would inevitably stir up trouble.

Once they were dismissed they all started on their tasks. Azriel and Nyx assembling a small force. Most were spies, some Nyx and Azriel were able to get into Velaris before it got locked. But for the rest it would take days to see if they were alive, something neither twin was looking forward to. Both had groomed their spies into what they were today. But meeting with the ones left they all looked excited to be back. Nyla was among them but Nyx had a different job for her.

"I need you to go to the Spring Court, watch the Fae called Feyre. Do not interfere with them. Do weekly reports unless something major happens." The young Fae left with a nod and.

And for the first time in fifty years Nyx unsheathed her daggers and went hunting this time with her twin by her side.

_________________________________________

Hi! So i re-wrote this part like five times and finally am happy with it. But lemme know what u guys think. 

-GH