Chapter Twelve

Three months later Rhysand planned on taking Cassian and her out. Cass didn't question it, but Nyx knew why. Today was the Spring Courts wedding. So Nyx played along. Anything to distract her High Lord from what was going to happen.

They were on their way to Rita's. Nyx riding on Cassian's back which was difficult due to the wings but they managed. They were halfway there when Rhysand abruptly stopped. She slipped off Cassian's back.

"Rhysie what's up?" Cassian asked already slightly drunk. Rhys never responded but disappeared. Making Cassian jump back a little. "Mothers tits! I hate when you guys do that."

Instead of responding she pulled the drunken warrior back to the town house. Mor was sitting flipping through reports when she deposited Cass on the couch.

"Stay." Nyx said firmly to him. "He went to get her." She told the golden haired Fae making her jump up.

Mor winnowed them to the House above the Court of Nightmares.

The two girls stood in the shadows watching the scene play out. In the large opening in front of them they watched as their cousin/brother argued with a Fae in a ridiculously poofy wedding dress. Nyx watched in a mix of amusement as Feyre took off one of her flats and threw it at her unsuspecting brother. It hit him in the head making her smile slightly. The female took the other one off to throw at him but he was ready, catching it an inch from his face.

Nyx could practically feel the anger radiating off of him. But it diffused quickly and he stalked into the hallway where we waited.

"Well that went well." Mor said a small smirk gracing her face. Rhys glowered at them, before continuing down the hallway.

"Come brother, I thought you were better with ladies than that." Nyx called after Rhys laughing with Mor when he gave her a vulgar gesture back.

It was the next day and Rhys all but begged the two girls to join him at breakfast. They both laughed at the male. "Scared of the little girl, huh Rhysie?" Nyx said to her brother making Mor laugh and Rhys scowl. But they agreed.

Letting Mor take her hand they both disappeared then appeared in Morrigan's bedroom in the formal house.

"Maybe you should change into something else." Mor said to Nyx making her look at her outfit.

It was what she usually wore, black leathers with her weapons. She had three daggers strapped around her body and her double swords strapped to her back and then as always her rings.

"What's wrong with it." She said affronted, but when Mor rose her eyebrow she backtracked slightly. "Yeah your right."

"Of course I am." She said muffled by being in the closet. (Hehehehh). Mor threw out a black cropped top and a pair of loose fitting black pants. Night Courts fashion allowed easy fighting, so even if it wasn't her usual leathers it still wouldn't restrict her movement. She kept her ring safely on her hand in the place it has never moved the black jewel glinting in the light.

Pressing a light kiss on her cheek in thanks they walked arm and arm to the dining room. Yes Nyx knew about Mors preference of lovers, both romantic, and sexual. The blond Fae broke down one day telling her. Nyx easily helped the girl. Cuddling the rest of the night while drinking themselves into oblivion. The whole night they both complained about themselves, understanding each other. They never became something more thinking about each other as sisters not lovers. They told each other everything. It felt good to have someone similar to Rhea.