Chapter 3

A/N: Why, hello there ;) See what I did there? I'm seducing you.

Lol.

Anyway, This chappie is dedicated to my friend Hannah (hannahatwell_11) cause cause she is MY BUDDY and she's AWESOME, so YAY! Go check her stories out!! :)

I love the song on the sidebar. I JUST LOVE IT.

SO, MY DEAREST LITTLE HEDGEHOGS, HERE IS CHAPTER 3!!!

-Grace xx

-------------------------------------

                                                                   ***Elena’s P.O.V.***

Me and the four boys walked silently back into the room. Zayn looked like he was about to crash. I was still hopped up on adrenaline, but would probably crash soon too, just the same.

Zayn turned to us, eyelids drooping, and I saw the question his eyes held. The others had the same one, but it was curly who asked it aloud.

“What’s your name?”

I gazed around the room at them. Wow. None of us knew each other’s names.

“Elena.” I looked at them with the same wondering look, but none of them introduced themselves, so I spoke up, “Would you care to tell me your names?” Or will I have to keep calling you Curly, Sailor, Mr. Responsible, and Blondie? I added in my mind. They all looked surprised, but about what? How was I supposed to know their names if they didn’t tell me?

“Wait, you seriously don’t know who we are?” Curly asked sounding a bit egotistic.

I just shook my head at the stupid question. Well, someone’s a bit full of himself.

“I’m Liam.” Mr. Resp- Liam said.

“Harry.” I giggled because Curly’s nickname wasn’t very far from his real one.

“I’m Niall, love.” Wait, why did Blondie call me love? Is that an Irish thing?

“Louis. But you can call me Boo Bear.” Sailor grinned.

“Really? Boo Bear?”

“Yup!” He popped the ‘p’ with a smile.

“Uhh… okay?” I meant it as a statement, but it came out as a question. Was I really supposed to call him Boo Bear? That just seems over the limit to me. i mean, i did only just meet them today.

“Uhm, he,” I motioned again to the boy on the bed, “Needs to get some rest. He can stay here for the night, if it’s alright with you. He should stay in bed for a while.” It might be stupid for me to offer for him to stay the night in my hotel room, but I doubt he would hurt me, right? Yeah, he wouldn’t. I think…

“Sure. If that’s okay with him.” Liam said wearily.

We looked to the boy on the bed who smiled softly and spoke up for the first time in a long while, “I’m fine with that. And you can call me Zayn.” He directed the last part to me. What time is it?

“Okay. We should probably exchange phone numbers in case you need us.” Liam said.

I smiled and ok but when I reached into my pocket for my phone I remembered that I didn’t have it. I looked sheepishly at Harry to see if he got my phone.

“Uhm… do you have my phone?” a look of realization crossed his face and he went to grab my iPhone out of his pocket and handed it to me.

“Sorry about throwing it at you earlier.”